29

"Thank you...Thank you.. I promise you won't regret it. I'll do everything I can to help you get her back." She smiled.

"No thank you.." I said softly.

"You should be happy Macey. Besides my niece needs her mother. A child should never be away from her mother." She said. "I'll be leaving and at noon, my realtor will come and help you pick which home you want to reside in. My interior designer will help you decorate and furnish the house of whatever you want." She said.

I nodded, "Again I apologize for my actions and my mother's...I will speak to you soon once I call a meeting with the board. I will need you to... testify."

"Umm alright..." I said.

She touched my hand and began to walk off. "Oh I almost forgot!" She turned on her heels and came back towards me digging in her purse.

"Here.." She handed me a card.

"What is this?" I questioned.

"Open it.. my partial gift." She smiled then left the room.

"Hmm," Cyan smiled and walked around, "I'll be back with food.. and you are going to eat. You know you want food fatty." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes and she left. I leave this place tomorrow.

I opened the card and it read:

For Mommy❤️

I opened it and was met with a picture of her and on the side of it had her hand print and foot print. She's so beautiful and I created her.

It doesn't even look like I gave birth to her just three days ago

It doesn't even look like I gave birth to her just three days ago. I know she's going to grow up to be a gorgeous woman. She is perfect.. literally. Half of my heart in one picture... the other half in a whole other state.

I'm coming for you baby

Kiera

Just like any girlfriend would I put a tracker on his phone.

Dumbass

I packed a bag for myself and well Maverick...I just went in and said let's go, so I didn't really pack him a bag.

I honestly feel for Macey and Maverick. Nubia is a two faced bitch for what she did. That girl was very sweet and she did not deserve any of this. I'm not even done with Nubia. Just wait till I get back.

We reached the airport and I bought two tickets to Houston, Texas. Then we'll uber to Third Ward or wherever they are.

We got out tickets and waited for our flight.

"You ever been in a plane before?" I asked Maverick.

"No..."