25

I woke up surrounded by darkness. I barely had room to move and I heard a motor.

Do not fucking tell me I'm in a trunk of a car.

A pregnant teenager, really?

I still can't believe Nubia did this. I trusted her. I let her in... I finally felt like someone fucking loved me and she does this bullshit!

I fucking hate her!

Everything about her, I fucking hate. I swear on that low fuck I'm going to kill her once I get free.

The inevitable crossed my mind.

Maverick...

He's going to be separated from me and he's probably never going to see me again...

No! You're going to fight for your child and find Maverick.

I didn't even have the energy to fight right now.

But I'm going too.

I started screaming. I know what I'll do. The baby is what they want but how dare they mistreat the mother and expect to have a healthy baby?

I screamed and kicked and sooner or later they stopped the car. I heard 2 doors slam and then I heard gravel being kicked around. The sounds came to a halt.

The trunk flew open, "Bitch Shut up!" One guy yelled.

"Fuck you! You got me in this tight ass space and I cant breathe! If I die or I'm in bad health the damn baby won't be okay you dipshits!" I spat.

They looked at each other and the other one sighed. "What do you need then?"

I internally smiled.

I have 3 months left of this pregnancy. If I can get them to treat me like this, which they should anyway that bitch nigga decided to make me carry his kid, then I have control over them and what they do for me as long as it's "For the baby"

"I need food, water, and a better place to fucking sit. Who puts a pregnant woman in a trunk? Only inconsiderate Jackasses." I tried to sit up.

They helped me up and got me out the trunk, "What do you want to eat?" The other guy asked.

I thought for a very long time..

McDonald's?

No then bitches fuck up orders like relationships and they damn ice cream machine stay broke.

Panda Express?

Food to damn dry.

"Can you hurry up?" That other nigga said rudely.

"Shut up nigga... I want Chick-Fil-A," I mumbled.

It looked like we were on a highway with barely any stops. so I don't know how long until we reach the city. "Fine... it'll be 10 minutes before we reach Dallas."

"Dallas?!" I looked around noticing where I was. I haven't been here in a while. "How long have I been out?!" I yelled.

"Stop yelling!" This guy grabbed me, "-Get your fucking hands off me and answer my damn question!"