30

-who's the best fucking author right now?😭 (don't take this serious)

Y'all in for a treat🍭
_____________________________

Kaylee

I have some good news to share with my lawyer. I had one class I was passing with a B and I took my final exam since I only have a month left in here, and got an A. Because I passed and it boosted my grade to an A, I can leave Tomorrow.

Sad thing about it is I don't know what I'm going to do. It's been months close to a year since I been in here and luckily I did what I had to in order to avoid doing 15. Never. I don't even know if this shit is possible.

I was in my bunk reading a book. A good ass book too. You know them hood books on thugs and shit? Well they make good books. Pick up one.

"Inmate!"

I sat up and seen the new lady that works here. I swear she has a crush on me. "What mami?" I smirked.

"Wipe that off your face-"

"But you like it.. do you not?"

Silence.. "My point.." I laid back down.

"You have a visitor.."

I sat up again, "Who?" I hopped out the bunk. She didn't answer me but cuffed me and took me straight to the visitation center. Since I been on good behavior, I'm in general population and I've been given privileges to have contact visitation.

(I deadass know to much about prison visitations😒)

"We'll have count at 2:30. You have up to a five hour visit. Visitors are the only ones allowed to get you snacks. You are to stay seated. Inmates.. bathroom break is at count." The guard announces to the line of inmates waiting to see their kids, mothers, and wives. Friends possibly is the switch up wasn't real.

I walked out the visitor room and noticed my lawyer. Why couldn't she just visit me in a meeting like usual. She was dressed casually.

"Wassup ma?" I walked over and sat down.

"Great news!" She jumped. She's energetic as fuck.

"I have even better news.." I said.

"Oh really? Can't be better than mine.." She challenged.

"We'll try me.. I passed that physics course and because of that my time i still have in order to pass it has been taken off.."

She sat there starting at me as of she didn't comprehend what I just said.

I rolled my eyes, "I get out tomorrow lovely.." I smiled sheepishly.

"What?!" She screamed.

"Keep it down.." The guard pointed at her.

"Sorry.." She mouthed. "But what?!" She whispered yelled. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I couldn't I didn't have minutes on my phone calls, I don't get any till the first but there's no need. I'll be back in the real world tomorrow.." I said.