18

"Oh my God," I was amazed at what I was seeing. The room was no longer the room I have seen since the last encounter I had in this very spot.

 The room was no longer the room I have seen since the last encounter I had in this very spot

"W-Why

"W-Why... How?...Whe-"

"You and Maverick watch movies everyday. I know being on the couch is a hassle at times..." She stopped and looked around the room, "So I did this so you guys can be really comfortable."

"Wow," Macey said in awe. She smiled running to couch jumping on it laying flat on her stomach.

"Jesus this couch bed feel good,"

"Couch bed?" she chuckled.

"Couch bed. I mean look at it,"

I sat back up crossing my legs facing her. She had a smile on her face.

"I'm glad you like it,"

"I do honestly. Thank you."

I do feel bad for not getting her anything. I didn't expect her to do this. Now I have to give her something good.

I mean I don't have to...

I scowled at myself.

"You okay?" she asked. I nodded my head. She got up but I quickly pulled her back which made her land in my lap.

I smirked but she moved and glanced at me. "Sorry,"

"It's fine but can I ask you something?"

"What's up?"

"Why do you like me?"

Her eyes grew big but she didn't say anything. She dropped her head. "I..."

I couldn't hear what the fuck she was saying. She was mumbling. Why is she so quiet now? 

"Helloooo," I tapped her leg and she immediately popped her head up. She doesn't want to talk now but she wants to try and talk to me any other day. 

"Better yet let me ask you this," I shifted my body and leaned in towards her, "Do you like me?" 

She didn't say anything. Yet again. Now she's making me mad. 

"Answer me!" She jumped looking at me crazy. 

"Look Lil girl Ion know who the fuck you yelling at but you better fix your damn tone when you talking to me." She scowled me. She stood once again and started to leave but I stood up and followed right behind her. 

"Fuck that! You tried to get me to talk to you, look at you, even be around you! Nigga, you took off work to cook me breakfast and show me this damn room! You're old as shit and you're my step cousin so either you like me or-" She turned around when she heard me gasp,"-or you're a damn pervert!" I yelled at her. She turned around and shot daggers at me with her eyes. 

Nubia

She thinks I'm a pervert now? Are you fucking serious? I try to mend whatever the fuck was going on between us so we can have a better relationship, I took off of work to cook fucking breakfast for her! Fuck kind of bullshit is this?

Before I could even see straight she was on the floor crying. "Fuck!" She cried. She was holding her stomach. Why? What did I do? 

"W-Why' Shit it hurts, it hurts, it hurts!" She cried out even louder. "W-What did I do?!"

"You fucking pushed me in-Oh my God, Nubia!" I panicked but I almost lost it when her hand raised from her red-stained hand from her crotch area. What the fuck is going on?!

"I-I'm sorry I-I don't know what-"

"FUCK YOU!" She screamed but it soon turned into even louder cries. 

"I'll take you to the hospital," I said rushing to look for my keys. "NO! They'll know it's me and I'll be forced to go back with my mom!" She yelled.

I turned back towards her, "You probably have internal bleeding! Macey, I swear I-I didn't mean to do that but you have to go!" 

" I said No!" 

"Fuck what you say! I'm taking you-"

"OH MY GOD IT HURTS NUBIAAAA!" She screamed in agony. I rushed to her side and tried to help her get up but she couldn't balance herself. "I can't carry you. Tell me what hurts.."

"My.. Stomach- AAAH Shit!" She scrunched her face up. She started to cry at this point. 

I did this. I pushed her... but I couldn't have pushed her that hard it was an accident. I blacked out but I knew I wasn't intentionally trying to hurt her. What did she fall on or hit for her stomach to start bleeding?

I picked up my phone off the couch and shakily dialed 9-1-1.

"9-1-1 What's your emergency?"

"Help me, please! My younger cousin is bleeding. She looks like she already lost a pint or two. She says her stomach is hurting very badly and she can't move!"

"Ok, ma'am what's your address?"

I gave her address but I never told her how this happened. If something really bad became the outcome of this I could go to jail. 

"Ok we are sending an ambulance to your location but can you ask her if she has a history of internal bleeding and or Miscarriages?" 

She can't have any histories of miscarriages she's only 17! The fuck? It has to be internal bleeding or something else. 

"She asked if you had any histories of internal bleeding?" Macey shook her head.

"She said no Ma'am," 

"Is she currently pregnant?"

"She can't be fucking pregnant she's 17!" I yelled into the phone looking at Macey. Her head dropped as she winced in pain silently. 

"Just ask her Ma'am please,"

I sighed fearing the answer she might give.

"Are you pregnant Macey?" 

She was still crying. She sniffled looking at me and slowly shook her head. 

I dropped the phone...

"Ma'am?"

"-...Ma'am?"

___________________________________________________

Lowkey I feel like I did no good on this chapter! I no like it *I huff and cross my arms*

I am so sorry guys. My phone was being a bitch and deleted what I had typed up and I had to rewrite it. It's not much but shit finna get oso fucking real in this next chapter. That's why I had to do this one. Laso guys if you haven't noticed I'm not very good with spacing time and I do tend to jump around but that's because I'm learning and I Love to get straight to the point with my ideas. I hope I'm not late but catch me on the flip side. Night.