Chapter 26: On Our Way

So I needed to post this before I got even more distracted!...I'm on youtube. Found new music to listen to and I mean this band went seriously dark!! I think I'm going to use one of there song titles for a later chapter. Anyways here all of you go Chapter 26.

___________________________

Chapter 26

“Do you see them?” Ronnie asked as we made our way to the front of the airport.

“I’m sure they are here somewhere.” Milo said trying to look over the crowd’s heads. I was walking behind the two of them bored out of my mind.

“Why don’t we just wait until the crowd clears out a bit?” I said pushing past a woman with a little boy on her hip.

“Wait Milo hold on!” Ronnie said reaching into her bag. She pulled out her phone and pulled it to her ear. “Where are you?” Ronnie screamed into the speaker. “You’re where?” a few moments later she finally hung up.

“Where are they?” Milo asked

“I couldn't hear anything she was saying.” She said as she typed away on the phone. “I’m just texted her, so we should know…” before she could finish her sentence her phone buzzed.

“They are over by the baggage claim.” She said putting her phone back into her bag.

“Well come on it’s dinner time and i’m hungry!” Milo yelled at us. The three us finally turned the corner to where the baggage claim and all i heard was screaming.

“Ahhhhhh” The brunette screamed and ran over to us.

The two girls hugged and then the brunette said “I can’t believe you’re actually here!”

“I said I was coming didn't I?” Ronnie said. I could tell she was happy, she glowed with happiness.

“Yeah I know but I haven’t seen you since February!” She said “And your hair got longer too.”

“It’s only been a couple months Ash.” She responded back. I realized then this was the Ashley, one of Ronnie’s best friends.

“Only a couple months? Are you kidding me Ronnie?” She said throwing her head back and arms up.

“What?”

“Washington must have some serious hot guys if you are seriously saying that right now!” She responded then looked at me “Holy hotness!”

“Ash!” Ronnie nearly screamed at the poor girl.

“You weren't kidding when you told me he was hot!”  

“I never said such things!” Ronnie said pointing her finger at the girl. “You just assumed that’s what I meant.”

“Yeah then why is your face turning red!” She said as a smile spread across her face.

“Collin! You better come get your girl before I punch her in the face!” She yelled over to my guess the guy standing next to Milo.

“Ashley what did you do this time?” He ask striding over to us and placing his arm around her shoulder.

“I didn't do anything Ronnie just got embarrassed!” She tried defending herself.

“Did you just use the words Ronnie and embarrassed in the same sentence?”  He asked only getting a head nod from this Ashley chick. “Babe that’s impossible Ronnie doesn't get embarrassed about anything.”

“Collin her face was turning red!”

“Yeah cause you were making me mad.” Ronnie said to the both of them and I cleared my throat. That made everyone look at me.