Chapter 8: stranger things

The next morning you wake up, seeing the others had left their beds already. A small note lays on the corner of the table.

Dear y/n,

We're out to get breakfast, we'll get some for you too :)

Buh-bye!
Mark

You smile at Mark's messy handwriting, especially when he called you dear y/n. Then you hear a weird noise coming from the kitchen. "H-hello?" You ask quietly. You slowly walk towards the kitchen door, scared of what might be in there. There was a growl on the other side of it, making you even more terrified. "W-who's in there?" You ask with a shaky voice. Another growl. You open the door slightly, revealing a brown eye staring at you. You back away as the door opens. Then you see it. Chica?! You laugh as the dog runs towards you, licking your face. "Chica! You scared me!" You laugh. Then the front door opens, with Mark, Ellen, Felix, and Sean at the other side. "Hey guys!" You say, happy they're back. "Heyo!" Ellen says, trying to sound as cheerful as she always does, but something is off. Mark looks a bit sad, and Felix has his face in a frown. Even Sean didn't say anything. "W-what's going on?" You ask them. "Oh, nothing", Ellen says, mumbling a bit. "We got you this" Mark says, trying to smile as he gives you a small breakfast package. You smile nervously at him. 'What's going on? Is this about the demons? How do Sean and Felix know about them?' Those questions are circling through your mind as they all sit down on the couch.

Something is off, and I'll find out what it is.

HEYO OREO!!! IT'S ME! THE EXTREMELY RANDOM, YOUTUBER OBSESSED GIRL WHO LIKES TO DRAW PONIES! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I DIDN'T HAVE ANY INSPIRATION SO YEAH XD <3 I'll try to make the chapters longer :)