3. Mark's home

After a while you got to Mark's house. It looked very nice. "Guys, I have some inflatable matrasses. We can sleep on those whilst y/n can use my bed." Mark says. "No, no! Do you maybe have four inflatable matrasses?" You ask. "Yeah, I have a spare one in case one of them doesn't work properly. Why?" Mark responds. "Can I maybe sleep with you guys? I'm always a bit scared when I'm alone at night..." You say. 'Especially since my family isn't here to protect me anymore...' You think. You was always scared at night because you always heard and saw things. Those were probably just shadows and noises from outside, but they scared you anyway. "Sure, why not." Mark says. "Thanks" you say. "So lassie, how old are ya?" Sean asks. "I'm y/a (your age) years old." You say. You see Mark in your eye corner. Was he blushing? Nah, probably not.

After half an hour your stuff arrived at Mark's apartment. You had called the company which was supposed to bring your stuff to the apartment your family had bought, and they said they could also bring everything to Mark's place. "Hey y/n, I have a room left next to my bedroom which I don't use. You can make that your room if you want?" Mark says. "Sure!" You say. You never wanted to leave this place. Living with your hero, this was gonna be awesome! Then you hear a growl. "W-what was that?" You ask, a bit scared. "Oh, that's my dog, Chica!" Mark says. Then you saw the adorable dog coming. "I think she likes you!" Mark says. 'Who wouldn't' he thought to himself. He watched as you got licked your face by Chica. "Haha, Chica, s-stop!" You laughed. "She surely likes ya!" Sean says. "What are we going to do now?" Felix asks. "Maybe some truth or dare?"