Ch. 83: Just Google it.

You lead Warfstache upstairs to the attic, where Dark was. As you walked in, you saw him... reading?
He looked up from his book and smiled at you. "Hello Y/N~ enjoyed our little dance?" He asked.
You ran up to him and wrapped your arms around him. "Yes, Dark... I did enjoy it. Thank you so much!" You smiled at him, planting a kiss on his forehead. He smirked at you. "No problem, love."

"Daaaaark! Hello there! You were right, Y/N is lovely!"

Oh yeah. He was still here too.

"Wilford... what are you doing here?" Dark asked the man with the pink mustache.
"He told me you asked him to come?" You asked Dark, confused.
"That's because he's a stupid little liar. Ain't you, Wilford?" Dark said, standing up and walking over to Warfstache, who started laughing nervously.
"What do you want, Wilfart?" Dark said. You had to hold back a laugh.

Wilfart.

"I-I uh, I mean-"
"Start talking before I break your neck."
"I'm here because I needed to see this looooovely girlfriend of yours!"
"There's more."
"I- uh-"
"NOW, WILFORD."
"Okay, I'll tell you, but Y/N will have to leave the room for a moment!"
"Y/N, get out." Dark said. He was clearly not happy with Warfstache being there.

You silently left the room, but you stood at the entrance to the attic to hear what they were saying.

"What do you want, Wilford."
"I know something. A way you can get rid of Mark without having to get rid of yourself."
"...continue."
"I have a little friend that'll help you. All you need to do is download him."
"Download him? Wilford, what the hell are you on about?"
"Do you remember our great ol' friend Matthias?"
"Yes."
"Matthias was one of the first people to get Google IRL."
"Google?! Really? As if it wasn't hard enough to be here with two of us, why do we need four?!"
"Don't worry, Darkipoo! Me and Google aren't after your girl!"
"Then why the fuck are you here."
"To help you!"
"You have never been helpful in your entire damn life! Why would you change all of a sudden? What's in it for you?"
"You see... if Mark is gone, I'll take over his channel and become rich! Google just wants his computer."
"That's all?"
"Yes! And I'll rename the channel 'WarfstacheGames'!"
"Really."
"Well of course, Darky!"
"Don't call me that."
"Fiiine. So, are you in or not?"
"What do you suggest we do?"
"Simple!" Wilford smiled evilly.

"Just Google it"

Welllllll shittytits :') looks like our dear Marky is in trouble.

Love, Ellen :'3