Ch. 18: Five nights at Marki's night 4

Night 4 already! This is gonna be interesting... Like you probably noticed, on the first 2 nights I let one person dissappear, but now I let Ellen stay! In case you want her to go really badly, you'll probably like this chapter even more :')

~No pov~
You, Mark and Ellen were in the furniture fort together. Ellen and Mark had gone to the hospital, while you had stayed at Mark's place to make sure everything was okay. When Ellen and Mark got back, all they said was that the doctors still hadn't found a way toget rid of the fiery orb in Mark's stomache, and that Ellen's stab wound was gonna be fine. Ellen apologized for Eclipse attacking you the night before. "I am so sorry y/n... I didn't mean for that to happen... You know that right?" She said. "I know, don't worry" you had replied, also feeling kinda sorry for stabbing her. She had hugged, you, and right after that she said: "I'm not really much of a hugger, so you better be grateful of it" and winked.

It was time again: one of the demons should pop up. And there he was, the one you feared the most, the one that even RAPED you: Darkiplier. Ellen was hidden in a corner of the furniture fort with her paintball gun. God knows where she got that thing. She was ready to shoot when Dark started talking. "Oh please Ellen, save me the energy. I know Eclipse is still close to the surface inside you and I don't bother summoning her. All I want is Y/N." He said. You looked at Mark, scared of what might happen. "Come on Y/N, don't be shy~" Dark said, smiling seductively. You stayed in your place.
"Alright then. Come with me or I'll take your friends." He then said. Mark made a 'please-don't-do-it' face and Ellen was trying to aim her gun at Dark properly. "I give you ten seconds to get out of that thing, y/n." He said, sounding more excited than mad. He was excited to kidnap you or your friends. Great. "Tick, tock, tick, tock, y/n~" Dark said. "Aaand... Times up. What's it gonna be Y/N? Sacrifice yourself and nothing will happen to your friends, or will you let your friends be taken so you can stay here and will be safe? It's all your choice~" Dark smiled saying those last few words. A tear rolled down your cheek as you stepped forward. In the corner of your eye you see Ellen and Mark nod at each other. They ran forward and pushed you back to the furniture fort. "Fine then, enjoy your stay here Y/N... All alone..." Dark whispered before dissappearing and taking Mark and Ellen with him. You cry out, scared and shocked. 'Why did they do that? They won't survive against Dark...' you think, before falling asleep...

Sorry for the relatively short chapter XD my imagination gave up halfway through writing :') I hope you enjoyed it anyway!