Relationship Goals

As Mike, Elle, Dustin, Lucas and Will grew up, Mike's feelings for Elle grew into something more than like, as did Elle's for Mike. Mike towered over his friends at basically 6ft (much to the rest of the guys disappointment and annoyance), Will was the second tallest at 5ft 10½, followed by Lucas (5ft 10) and Dustin (5ft 9½) and little Elle Hopper (Will's Stepsister) at little 5ft 4.

Mike found Elle's height cute and adorable. As he could; rest his head on top Elle's and her head cane to rest over his (always) rapid thumping heart, when they were curled up together on the sofa in the basement (mostly likely watching Star Wars) Elle's head came to rest in the crook of his neck and yet again Mike's head rested on top of hers.
************
Elle was curled up on the sofa watching something on the TV, she was zoning out with the pain in her abdomen. The boys were playing D&D on a slightly stormy Saturday night.

"Mikey?" She asked, making her loving, sweetheart, adorable boyfriend (as they'd been dating for almost 2 years) looking up from his Dungeon Master's book to his girlfriend.

"What's up, princess?" He left his book behind and crouched down in front of Elle running his fingers through her short brown locks.

"Can I have a hot water bottle?" She asks, curling up even more on the sofa. Mike knew Elle only wanted a hot water bottle when it's cold or...

"Of course, princess. Do you want a teddy bear and some chocolate?" Mike asked standing up, with his fingers still in her hair.

El nodded, Mike leaned down and placed a loving kiss on her forehead, and walked up the basement stairs to get what his girlfriend required.

Dustin smiled at his best friend's girl, Elle gave a small smile before cringing in pain.

"Nancy knows what you're doing through." Lucas patted Elle's shoulder and she gave him a hard look.

"Shut up." She stated and stared at the ceiling.

Mike walked down the basement stairs, a teddy bear in his right hand, a hot water bottle under his armpit and dragging something behind him.

"There you go, hot water bottle and a teddy bear." Mike put the teddy in her arms and the hot water bottle on her abdomen. Elle smiled gratefully, and her eyes slowly slipped shut.

"I'll tell my mom that Elle's staying over tonight, shall I?" Will said, seeing the almost peaceful look on his step sister's face.

"You can stay over tonight if you want." Mike said to Dustin, Will and Lucas, which all 3 boys nodded at this and raced up the stairs to the kitchen phone.

Mike frowned at the noise his friends made as they clambered up the stairs. He then put his double bed spread over Elle, making her eyes open up.

"Mikey?" She mumbled, smiling at him. Elle's hand popped out from under the duvet and reached out for Mike.

"What's up?" He crouched next to her, and Elle tugged his arm. "Ok, rest of the game is cancelled."

Mike then clambered onto the sofa next to Elle and wrapped the duvet around them and Elle snuggled up to Mike, sighing happily.
************
When the boys walked down the steps, they instantly saw Mike and Elle curled up on the sofa with Mike's duvet.

Will pulled out his Polaroid camera that Johnathan got him for his birthday, and snapped a picture.

He then wrote (in his very neat handwriting - he's teaching El how to write) on the white part of the Polaroid.

Lovebirds. 27.06.1986
***********************************
Published: Tuesday 29th November 2016 ❤
I know I published this part, but that was by accident, this is the completed oneshot ❤🎄
26 days till Christmas