Our Daughter is Working WHERE?!

WARNING: EXTREME SWEARING

✨✨✨

El's brother Mike unlocked the Wheeler's door and sat on their sofa. El looked around the corner and saw her brother looking like he's been scared for life.

"Hey, Will, what's up?" El asked -  Nancy and Jonathan's baby clung to her hip.

"I just saw Lucy, dancing, in that lap dancing club in town..." Will said, and El almost dropped her niece.

"Excuse me? My 16-year-old daughter, my little girl, is a lap dancer..." El asked as she put their niece in her high chair - who was completely oblivious and started playing with the table top.

✨✨✨

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, IF YOU DO, I'LL JUST MOVE OUT!" Lucy shouted at her parents, as she stood in her bedroom, taking off the makeup from her 'job' at the 'diner'.

"YOU BLOODY WELL WILL, YOU ARE UNDER MY ROOF!" Mike shouted before El wrapped her fingers around her husband's upper arm.

"Mike, don't if she wants to act like a slapper and a common prostitute, she can. And if your going to move out and get your own stuff and everything. Start from the slate and give me your phone," El said, no emotion written on her face. She wasn't angry with her daughter, she was just extremely disappointed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! THERE'S NO WAY ON PLANET EARTH THAT I AM GIVING YOU MY PHONE!" Lucy screamed, her phone waving wildly in her hand.

El simply took it from Lucy's hand and started to walk out of her 'daughter's' room.

"I HATE YOU!" Lucy bellowed at her mother. El stopped in her tracks before turning around to Lucy.

"The feeling is mutual, darling. But, right now, you are not my daughter, you are a stranger to me," El said, before leaving the room completely.

"Either you make it up to your mother, or you move out. Because I know my little girl is still in there, but believe me - you'll get nowhere without your mom," Mike said, leaving his daughter's room, taking her computer with him.

✨✨✨

"El? Honey, are you ok?" Mike asked, putting Lucy's computer next to her phone.

El looked up from her lap, and to her husband. There were tears rolling down her cheeks and sniffles.

"She hates me, and she's gonna move out. She doesn't need me anymore," El sniffled, and in her hands was Lucy's baby blanket.

"Honey, she doesn't hate you," Mike said, running his fingers through her thick brunette curls.

"But with this stupid 'job' that she's doing. I'm not angry, I'm just really disappointed in her..."