Take My Breath Away

Take My Breath Away - Berlin, 1986
Top Gun

★★★

Jane Hopper (who is known by El to her friends) and Maxine 'Max' Mayfield walk down the corridor, in their Sophomore year of Hawkins High.

El was wearing her usual jeans (of many different pastel shades as well as a black pair bought for her by Max) of a soft blue, a red off-the-shoulder top (much to the argument from Hopper) which is hidden by her soft grey Hawkins Middle School AV Club sweatshirt she 'borrowed' from Mike at the beginning of High School.

Meanwhile, Max was having her 'punk' faze as Lucas put it, but he still liked her.

★★★

Mike turned around when he heard a soft pair of shoes walk along the corridor of Hawkins High.

He felt his breath leave his body.

His lovely girlfriend, walking down the corridor walking towards him and the rest of the party.

"Hey, Mike," she said, walking to his side - her favourite place, as well as his.

Mike smiled down at her and hugged her so tightly. "Hey gorgeous," Mike kissed her cheek and entire face repeated.

"God, you two are so gross," Lucas said, rolling his eyes, fake gagging before giving Max an Eskimo kiss.

Which made Mike gag, just in revenge.

"God, you two are so gross," El teased, realising where Mike was going - teasing Max and Lucas for teasing her and Mike.