Season 3 Finale (Remake)

Will and El were sat at a table, Jonathan's torn Uno cards between them as they threw card after card down.

"Ha! Pick up 8! Suck it!!" El exclaims, smiling proudly at her step-brother as he picks up 8 cards.

"Shut up, Hopper," Will says, rolling his eyes at the cards he has in his hands.

"Make me, Byers," she fired back, and was cut off by a baby's crying. "I forfit, I got him," El said, getting up from her seat, putting her cards down and gently holding Joyce's shoulder.

A hand held hers for a second and when she saw who it belonged ton she smiled at him. Her dance partner.

★★★

El lifted her baby step-brother out of his crib and held him against her chest.

"What's wrong, buddy?" She quietly asked, gently bouncing up and down to sooth him. As soon as he was in her arms, he quietened and stared up at her with wide eyes.

"You just wanted a cuddle, didn't you?" She asked, tickling under his chin, making his baby like laugh escape from his mouth.

"I don't blame him, you give the best cuddles," the same teen who held her hand not 5 minutes ago, spoke and looked at her little brother over her shoulder.

"Shut up, Wheeler," she rolled her eyes, but leaned into him - feeling his heart thudding under her shoulder.

"Make me, Hopper," he says, putting his soft hands on her shoulders. She never would, she'd fallen hard (and fast) for the middle child of the Wheeler clan.

She wouldn't change him for anyone in the world.

★★★

Will was nosing at the pair stood in his little step-brother's room, to him they looked like a little family. Mama, dada and baby.

Joyce stood behind her son, who was recovering from the monster which had left his body over a year ago. Then to her step-daughter (more like her own daughter) and her boyfriend.

"Their like a little family," Joyce smiled and whispered, not wanting to interrupt the sweet moment between Mike Wheeler, Jane 'El' Hopper and James Byers-Hopper.