Truth or Dare, Gone Wrong... [Request]

Request by megmax679:

--------------------------------

The boys were sat in Lucas's backyard, playing truth or dare. Mike's mom and Max was helping El with her reading.

Mike found it adorable as El tried to speak the words only to ask Mike what the word meant. He also found her nose crinkle adorable.

"MIKE!" Came the loud voice of Dustin, as a pillow it hit his face.

Mike came back to earth and looked at his friends.

"Truth or dare?" Lucas asked, looking at Mike.

"I'm going to regret this, dare," Mike said, watching his friends come up with a dare.

"I dare you, to pretend to hate El for the rest of today and tomorrow," Lucas smirked and Mike's face fell.

"No, I can't do that to her! She'll hate me, and you guys know that we're going to the drive-in tomorrow!" Mike shouted, standing up and glaring at Lucas for giving him such a horrible dare.

"Unless you want me to tell the boys what happened this morning?" Dustin asks, smirking. (A/N: For those who are asking what happened that morning, I don't want to destroy your perfect innocent mind, so I suggest you ignore that little bit ❤)

"Ok, I'll do it!" Mike said, throwing his hands into his lap.

--------------------------------

Mike opened the basement door and in the little fort he made sat the girl he made it for. Eleven looked up from one of Mike's old story books and smiled brightly.

"Mike!" She said, only for Mike to glare at her. "Mike?" She asks, why is her favourite person in the world glaring at her.

Mike left El behind and walked up to his room, locking the door behind him. He leaned against the door and sighed heavily.

If it wasn't for this stupid dare, he'd still be down in his basement with his girlfriend, having a cuddle and maybe a kiss or two...

Stupid dare. Stupid Lucas.

--------------------------------

The next morning Mike woke up with dread and guilt already filling him up. He could smell something burning from downstairs.

"El!" He hollered, whizzing down the stairs and saw black smoke going out the kitchen window. And stood by the toaster, was his girlfriend attempting to put Eggos in the toaster.

El turned around and saw her precious Mike, in his Star Wars pyjamas and a slight glare on his face.

"I'm sorry, Mike, I tried," El looks down at her slipper covered feet and (something she wouldn't expect him to do) he pushed her out of the way and pulled out the black Eggos.

"God, you can't get anything right!" Mike said, as guilt ate him alive. El let out a little sniffle and ran out of the kitchen. Sniffling as she ran.

As Mike put the final burnt Eggo in the toaster, he dropped his head to the counter. He's probably just ruined the idea of his girlfriend's favourite food and she probably won't want to be with him anymore.

--------------------------------

Mike went up to his room and contemplate his friend's stupid dare. Then there was a scared and gentle knock on his door.

He lets out a grunt, allowing whoever was behind the door in. If it was his mother, she could help him with how guilty.

Except it wasn't his mother, it was his loving girlfriend who he's been treating horribly all day.

"I'm sorry Mike," El said holding out a plate of cooked Eggos and a heart shaped card which had the words I'm sorry, Mike. I love you.

Mike stopped in his tracks. She loved him! They hadn't said this yet, and they've only been dating 7 months. Screw the dare, he doesn't care if he has to drink some horrible concoction from Max. HIS GIRL LOVES HIM!

"El, come here, baby," Mike said, smiling at her. El shuffles, puts his Eggos and the card on his bedside table and shuffles into his arms.

"I'm sorry, Mike," El says, nuzzling her head into his shoulder.

"Baby, it's me who should be saying sorry. I took a stupid dare from Lucas. How about we go make a crap ton of food, and go watch The Breakfast Club?" Mike asked, holding his baby girl.

"But you wanted to see The Goonies," El said, taking her weary head out of Mike's shoulder and looked at him with red eyes.

"But The Breakfast Club will make you happy again. So come on, let's get some candy and some more Eggos," Mike tickles her side. "Oh, and I love you too, baby,"

And as Mike says that, El's cracked heart heels and they share a sweet kiss.