Member #5

Name: Kuo Kai Ling

Name: Kuo Kai Ling

Code name: Zero

Age: 21

Birthday: 17/7/95

Nationality: American

Hometown: Diamond Bar, California.

Face claim: Bomi (Apink)

Character traits: • Sly
• Pessimistic
• Clever
• Determined
• Perverted

Pet peeves: • Slow talkers
• People who don't get their jobs done
• People who chew with their mouths open

Personality: Kai Ling is intelligent with words and actions. She's a quick thinker and quick with actions. She's quite the actress and is very sneaky. She's not shy at all. She talks quite a bit but will remain soundless when needed. She's also very good at playing her way around any complications. She is also humorous and slightly sarcastic. She's a very good listener. She will not let her guard down to anything, but if she's not doing a task she's kind and helpful. She's a talkative one, but not at an annoying level. She can be serious if she needs to, but most of the time she's playful.

History/Background: Kai Ling was born in a middle class family. She lived pretty happily with her parents and brother. She did not have it easy at school at all. She did not have many friends. She's been pushed over by her so called 'friends'. She had been let down so many times and bullied for her looks, and harsh words like 'you'll be nothing' were thrown at her. They made her feel like the lowest of the low. That's when she decided to not let emotions take over her life. She had a fake smile on her face everyday and got through the days. She also had stolen many things throughout the school days, especially during her high school years. She managed to graduate from school faking her innocent nature, and the minute she knew everything was set, she moved to South Korea. She never regrets being involved in the Mafia.

Weapon of choice/fight style: For close range, she likes to use a knife or her nails which are very long; and for long range, an AK47 or an AUG.

Relationship with their family: Not close or distant. She contacts her family occasionally, they know nothing about her being in the Mafia though. They just think she's there for college.

Passions: • Acting
• Doing what she does
• Music

Song that you think represents them:
Get Scared - Sarcasm

Speciality: Torture and Drugs Smuggler

_________

Welcome moonasenpai , to the firm
- The Boss