Member #2

Name: Kwon Inha

Name: Kwon Inha

Code name: Inej

Age: 23

Birthday: 15/2/93

Nationality: Korean

Hometown: Kwangju, South Korea.

Face claim: Zuny (Ladies Code)

Character traits: • Strict
• Apathetic
• Religious
• Ignorant

Pet peeves: • Sexism
• Presumptuous people
• People who degrade others quickly
• PDA
• People eating with their mouths open

Personality: Quiet and strict. She needs everything to be done in a mannerly time with no interruption. She has a very cold exterior and is called an onion by others. She's onion because she has many layer but she has a tough exterior. She's cold and rather bigoted about certain ideas. She cant take racism and sexism. She believes that god created them equal therefore we all should be considered the same. She's also been known as a "pastor" because of her "sermons" but she not Christian whatsoever. She has a religious background, she is catholic and she believes she does nothing wrong. She's ignorant about that. Some of the members would say, "You are the one killing people, thats a bigger sin." and she would say, "I was assigned to do so.".
She's the spokesman of the mafia, because she always has good points and she has snarky comments that will defeat others. She analyzes things really well and has precision. She's usually called mute but she just doesn't want to talk. She loves giving insults to those who are sexist and racist, indirectly. She doesnt degrade either of those. She's rather apathetic unless the topic is of family. She refers herself as hollow, therefore making it easier for her to kill. At times you can see her praying during their meeting from how much of the beads of the rosary as been going. She has a killer glare that can entice anyone. She uses her appearance as a slight advantage but she mainly uses her brains. She's ignorant of others and doesn't tend to listen to others and their beliefs. She shows no mercy when she kills and is rather apathetic by the emotion unless it's too much.

History/Background: She grew up in a poor family, with her parents barely making their bills and proper meals. Her father had decided that he would earn blood money from an unknown mafia. He kept on doing it until he, himself was killed in the process. She knew what her father did and never questioned it. Whenever her sister would bring up something about it she would answer, "He has another job.". When her father had died, it didn't affect her whatsoever, she already was affected and she didn't have enough to cry for. Because of that, she vows that she would mourn for those who died in her hands because they need respect as well, unlike the one her father got.
After her father's death, their family had a bad reputation, killing for money. She regretted that, not crying for her father, when his death came upon them. Because of the financial issues her mother basically sold her the "firms". From that she dropped out of school and practically vanished. From there she was trained as an assassin. Her mother basically stopped all contact with her and acts as if she never existed. But, from then on Inha really didn't mind, yeah she was saddened, however she slowly assimilated to the mafia. As a reminiscent of her father, she wears rosary at all times. Other than that, when she did go to school she wasn't well known, she was a child behind the light but she really didnt care.

Weapon of choice/fight style: • Prefers to fight with blades.
• She's stealthy.
• Likes to fight up close and personal.

Relationship with their family: Her father is dead and her mother doesn't let her speak to her nor to her sister. She however visits her sister often.

Passions: • Reading
• Finding objects/possessions from her dead targets.
• Knives
• Learning about others

Song that you think represents them: Talking to the Moon - Kream

Speciality: Eliminator

___________

Welcome estaella , to the firm.
-The Boss