Chapter 16

(Long and VERY brutal chapter ahead. I'm really sorry if your not into gore and such because honestly, even I'm shocked by what I've written lmaooo- Enjoy..???)
________

Kyoji and Dae-Hyun sat in the board room. Dae-Hyun was getting on with work, making sure all the business from the casino was in order and legal. Kyoji however was sitting across from him, glaring at him. Dae-Hyun could feel his stare burn into him but he chose to ignore it.

Ryota entered and walked over and sat in his usual seat at the head of the table.

"You guys alright?" He asked as he sat down. Kyoji nodded his head and Dae-Hyuj saw and scoffed.

"We're good, thanks." He said quietly, looking back at the paper work. "Are you?"

"I'm alright I guess. Tired. Oh also, Sohee, Yeonhee and Jae Eun got attacked last night. I'm worried about them." He answered and leaned back in his chair, rubbing his face with his hands and groaned.

"Are they okay?" Dae-Hyun asked, pausing from his work and looked concerned at his boss.

"Sohee got shot-" he said and then suddenly sat up and put a finger up, as he saw both Kyoji and Dae-Hyun's mouths drop open and their brows crease deeply as they frowned. "The bulled grazed her eyebrow. She's fine. She didn't seem too bothered apparently." He clarified. The two relaxed again.

All three men looked up at the door as it opened and Inha entered the room. She stopped at the other end of the table and rested on it.

"We have information that a unit is in prime condition to be taken over." She informed and Dae-Hyun sat up excitedly.

"Is it a unit worth overtaking?" Ryota asked.

"Yes. It's one of their main ones actually. Drugs, so it must be good as it's their forte really." She confirmed. "Apparently they're boosting security in their buildings instead of units now days, and tomorrow they're holding an event. Maximum security is needed for that." She added.

Ryota hummed at her words and leaned back in his seat, tapping his finger on the chair arm rest.

"What you thinking about?" Dae-Hyun asked him, a faint smile on his face. Ryota looked at him and sighed before sitting up again, leaning on the table.

"I was thinking that we could go overtake the unit and with the event... We can do something there. For payback after attacking our youngest and and injured members." He said and tapped his finger again, his gaze drifting off as he was deep in thought. "When does the event start?" He asked Inha.

"It starts at 8PM I think." She answered. "It's just an excuse for the fucks to get pissed and brag about their money to be honest." She said, sounding unimpressed.

"Why don't we do things like that?" Dae-Hyun asked Ryota in an honest child's voice. "Not to get drunk or like, brag about money. Instead like, just have a meal or something." He asked and looked at Inha with wide and innocent eyes.

"I don't know darling." She answered, trying to sound kind. Everyone's attention went back to Ryota as he made an 'ah' sound.

"Who's good at acting?" He asked.

"Kai's pretty good." Dae-Hyun answered. "She once convinced me that she studied in Oxford in England. She kept it up for a good year. I legit thought she did." He mumbled.

"Right, so we'll have Kai Ling and... Taeyang, in the event somehow. They can pretend to be guests or waiters and sneak in." He explained.

"Why?" Inha asked.