Chapter 31

Min Seol tapped her fingers nervously against her thigh as she walked down the bustling streets of Seoul. It was around lunch time so the paths were packed with people rushing around to get their lunch or head back to work on time.

The cool sun reflected off the puddles that formed in the cracks and dents of the wide pavement. The light gleaming off the concrete as the light bounced off the moisture that coated everything outside. It was was sunny but gloomy at the same time.

The atmosphere was grey and everything was damp from the rain fall that morning, but the sun tainted the air a warm amber. Min Seol loved it but she couldn't be as calm as she would like to be in this uncommon state of weather.

She was heading to where she threw the pen bomb. Not for work however. This time, she was going there to meet someone. Nervous wasn't the word to describe the feeling she felt in the pit of her empty stomach.

The familiar metal rails cameninto her view and a gust of the chilling wind blew her hair into her face, sticking her locks to her red lipstick.

She groaned at the feeling of her hair attached to her lips and raised her hand up, looping her fingers around and carefully pulled her hair away. As she ran her fingers through her hair wiping the coloured makeup away, she turned and saw a familiar blonde heading towards her with a smile.

Min Seol smiled back and cleared her throat, trying to not act as awkward as she felt knowing he more than likely saw that whole scene play out. He looked so good dressed in all black. His black turtleneck jumper and long black peacoat made his light hair stand out even more.

He was just as stunning as he was last time they met in person. They had just messaged each other since then, as Min Seol was working and got shot which she had to hide from him.

Minghao sent her a small wave with an open grin, making Min Seol laugh and walk to meet him half way.

"Wind got the best of you?" He joked, reaching up and tucked a rogue strand of her dark hair behind her ear. She was surprised by his sudden move but loved it and thought it was sweet.

"Yeah, you could say that." She said laughing awkwardly.

"You look great don't worry. Your lipstick is still perfect." He assured, smiling warmly at her. He could tell she was a little off about that, so he wanted to make her know he thought nothing of it. "Let's go, it looks like it's gonna rain any minute." He suggested. Min Seol instinctively looked up at the cloudy sky and nodded, walking towards the city with Minghao close by her side.

______

______

The two somehow looped arms as they walked. Probably because Min Seol's leg was hurting and wanted to use Minghao to help relieve the weight off it, and also because that was an excuse to get closer with him. He didn't know which reason it was but he wasn't complaining.