Chapter 25

(Lowkey cheese warning for the second half. I can't write things like that sorry ahaha!)
________

Dae-Hyun clenched his jaw tightly in an attempt to silence his strained groans of agony. His whole body tensed at the searing pain flooding his nerves.

"Unnie, do something!" Sohee pleaded as an agonised cry escaped Dae-Hyun's lips that had become bruised slightly from him down biting on them.

"I can't Perle. I don't know what's wrong with him." She replied to the younger. She felt helpless as Sohee watched Dae-Hyun.

Yeonhee had both her hands on either side of his head now, so he didn't bash it against anything in the car. She had no idea what was happening as the others were fine and they all went through the same ordeal. Why was he different?

Dae-Hyun's voice became raspy from the loud and aggressive yells that had now started to wear on his voice. The pain getting to the point where screaming seemed pointless, and he started to forget what it felt like before the pain started. His whimpers becoming more heart wrenching to hear and his eyes started to prick with warm tears. They spilled and slid down from his eyes, tracing his temples and merging into his hair making it damp.

"We're nearly there Jäger, just hold tight." Yeonhee said calmly.

"No!" He whimpered. "Not-" He went on to try and say but the pain prevented him from getting anything but cries to come out of his mouth.

"We can call a doctor when we get to the casino. They can help." Yeonhee said softly, her small hands still holding Dae-Hyun's head.

"No!" He yelled before he let out a long and agonised cry.

Jae Eun just looked up from Dae-Hyun to the others in the car. He seemed genuinely distressed at the scene of the seemingly healthy boy, letting out cries he's never even heard come from the torture room.

"We're here." Ryota stated and got out the car. Everyone rushed out and helped to carry a flailing and screaming Dae-Hyun. They went the back way to avoid any of the casino goers, as it would seem a little odd for them to carry him through the main floor.

Ryota couldn't help carry him as his arm was healing and weak, but held open every door. They eventually got the yelling boy to his office where Min Seol and Taeyang were. Min Seol rushed to her feet, causing her chair to nearly fall back. She ran to Dae-Hyun as they laid him on his practically empty desk.

"Dae?!" She yelled and held his damp cheeks in her hands. Trying to do what Yeonhee was before, trying to prevent him from smashing his head down against the table. "Dae calm down. We'll figure this out." She said hurriedly, her voice clearly sounding panicked. "Shh..." She cooed and strokes his tear stained cheeks with her thumbs. "Calm down. Stop screaming."

Dae-Hyun tried to control his breathing which just resulted in his body calming down a little, but his breaths were still quick and inconsistent.

"There we go." She whispered and looked behind her to see a crowd of the other members standing there, looking worried. Kai Ling had an arm around Sohee's shoulders, trying to comfort the girl who was visibly upset.  "Call a doctor." She stated.

"No! Not- No!" Dae-Hyun started to yell again, another wave of intense pain washing over him. Min Seol turned and looked down at him with wide and scared eyes.

"What do you want?" She asked urgently.

"Leo! Leo-!" He said, his voice dragging with the last call. He started to hiccup and whine as the pain was just too much. "Leo..." He dragged out in a high and strained voice. His eyes incredibly sore and his cheeks were sodden with his tears.