Chapter 17

(This is all happening at the same time as the unit takeover on the last chapter. It's really long and kind of crap so, try not to get bored ahaha! Sorry for any typos, longer chapters are harder to proof read.)
____________

Kai Ling grabbed Taeyang's out held hand as he assisted her out the fancy company car they borrowed. Kai nodded at Taeyang and he smirked and copied the gesture.

"What a gentleman." Kai said with a trace of sarcasm. She tidied up her long red dress that fitted her in all the right places, and Taeyang chuckled and held his arm out for her to hold onto as they walked towards the Nobodies' main building.

"Who says chivalry is dead?" He teased back, adjusting his suit jacket playfully.

"Freya got us on the list right?" She asked him. And he hummed. "Did we get fake names or something?"

"Yeah. Your Oh Eunha." He said and she nodded her head.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm the charming, Park Hyeon." He stated and Kai burst out laughing. "It's not that funny."

"You don't suit that at all." She said between laughs.

"Well you know me as Moon Taeyang. It's a little different." He muttered, a little salty that she was laughing at his fake name.

"Do I suit mine?" Kai asked when she calmed down. Taeyang nodded and she held her head up high and smiled proudly.

"But then again I only ever call you Kai or Zero. I'm not on full name terms with you, so I've never called you Kuo Kai Ling. So I guess your name to me is expendable." He replied. Kai opened her mouth and looked at him, offended. She was about to retaliate but Taeyang nodded towards the entrance they were approaching.

"Names?" One of the security guards asked them.

"Park Hyeon." Taeyang stated.

"Oh Eunha." Kai stated. The man checked a list and nodded for them to enter.

The walked into the building and were met immediately with security carrying out weapon checks. Kai looked at Taeyang worriedly but he kept a calm face and didn't seem bothered, which confused her.

They both passed through the metal detector checks without a hitch. They walked finally into the main event area and waited until they were somewhat secluded before Kai spoke to him.

"I thought you brought a gun." She whispered to him.

"I did." He answered and looked around the room, taking in the building and it's mass of guests.

"Where is it? I thought you would have been stopped even if you hid it... You know..." She mumbled and nodded towards his lower half. He opened his mouth and frowned at her.

"Excuse me?" He asked, now he was offended. "You honestly think I would shove a hand gun up my ass?" He whisper shouted at her.

"Hey, I'm not one to judge. If your into it then-"

"-Oh piss off." He said and ended the conversation. "Freya got someone on the inside to get me one. Apparently it's like, under a table. Like, it's been taped to the bottom of it or something." He explained and looked around again. "Ah, there's one." He said and motioned towards the food table. "Let's go get it." He said and grabbed Kai's wrist and led her to the table.

They reached it and it wasn't too busy as people usually don't eat immediately in these kind of events. He put his hand under the table and tried to not look too obvious but Kai just sighed as she thought it looked ridiculous.