Chapter 7

Yeonhee and Hyerim jumped into the car, Hyerim in the passenger seat and Yeonhee forced into the back seat.

"I can drive." Hyerim offered and Jae Eun just glared at her before starting the ignition.

"Yeah, we all know how well that goes." He commented, making Hyerim frown and pout. "Anyway, you don't know where we're going."

"We don't know anything apart from the fact this seems urgent." Yeonhee stated.

"Yeah, I've never seen you run so fast in your life." Hyerim chuckled.

Jae Eun rolled his eyes and started put the car into drive, speeding brought the city to Unit 18.

"There's a bomb in Unit 18. It's amongst the drugs that the others got off he ship last night. We need to find it and dispose of it." He explained and the two girls' eyes lit up at the mention of a bomb. "The thing is, we don't know when it's times to destruct is. So there is a possibility that we walk into the unit and it explodes." He added in a grim tone.

"That makes it more exciting!" Yeonhee said excitedly. "The not knowing!"

"Dude!" Hyerim exclaimed and weakly hit Jae Eun on the chest. "We should get the bomb and throw it into one of The Nobodies' business buildings!" She suggested.

"No way-"

"Yes!" Yeonhee yelled. "We have to do that!"

"We're not-"

"That will teach them not to put explosives into out units again." Hyerim stated, smirking proudly at her idea. Jae Eun sighed, defeated. He doesn't even know why he tries to reason with these two anymore.

"We're here..." He muttered as he pulled the car over and got out. "We need to be quick okay." He stated and ran into the unit, the two girls chasing close behind.

All three ran in and went straight to the drugs that were brought in yesterday. The crew who are stationed on the unit looked at them in confusion as they tore open the crates and searched through each one.

"What's going on here?" One of them asked Jae Eun. He glanced up at them quickly before focusing on searching again.

"There's a bomb in one of these crates. I would get out if I were you. We don't know when it will explode." He explained. The person who asked gasped and didn't hesitate to inform the other crew members and ran out.

The trio searched for a couple of minutes before Yeonhee yelled, making Jae Eun jump out of his skin.

"I've found it!" She yelled, holding up the small contraption in her hands. "It's got like, ten minutes left!" She squealed.

"Just enough time for us to get to the building!" Hyerim called out and started to run out the unit, Yeonhee running after her, skipping a little as she couldn't contain her excitement.

"No we're not actually gonna do that are we?" Jae Eun asked, catching up with the girls as they got into the car, Hyerim getting into the drivers seat.

"Of course we are! We're gonna make the most of this free ammunition." Hyerim commented and started the engine. Jae Eun quickly jumped into the back of the car and it sped down into the main city.

"You always complain to is about wasting out ammunition every mission, you should be happy we're being resourceful Ace." Yeonhee commented, not sounding impressed at all.

"Well this is a little different." He muttered.

Hyerim sped around every corner and drove through every red light, nearly causing a crash every minute. It took them 8 minutes to get to the building and by now Jae Eun was panicking. So much was running through his head.