Chapter 27

"Take a seat." The man said.

Sohee and Kai Ling didn't wait for him to say anything else and went straight to the familiar seats and sat down. They sat so Kai Ling was at the end of the table and Sohee was to her left. Taeyang and Min Seol followed after them.

"You brought friends." The man stated, smiling and gesturing to Taeyang and Min Seol who were seating themselves down in the remaining free seats.

"So did you." Kai Ling replied, gesturing to the two new people she'd never seen before sitting next to him. The man chuckled deeply and nodded.

"What did you want to talk to us about?" Sohee asked, her voice light but serious.

"Well, I've heard about your little 'situation', you could call it." The man explained, flipping open a black book in front of him. "We've also heard about what you've been doing in this city the past few months. Where do I even start?" He muttered, flicking though and stopping on a page. He pointed to the words written down under certain dates. "Here we have that you had one of your units destroyed. Then you demolished a pretty big office tower, followed by you then damaging airport property. Somehow since then you've just gotten more destructive, and ended up losing your own office tower and headquarters." He said, closing the book and looking up at the four sat in front of him.

"Your point is..?" Sohee asked after a couple seconds of him staring at them.

"My point is, is that you guys are in a lot of shit right now. A lot. So naturally, doing business with you is very risky."

"But Seung-Hyun-" Kai Ling began to protest.

"-But nothing." He interrupted, his voice deep and loud. "With all of you making a mess of this city and refusing to lay low, then the chances of law enforcement digging into your business is extremely high. If they find the drugs you have that I've supplied, it will all come back to me." He explained, his tone cold and stern. "I shouldn't risk that."

"Shouldn't?" Taeyang spoke up. "So you will still trade with us?" He asked. Seung-Hyun sighed and nodded his head.

"You're my one biggest buyers and I can't really afford to lose you." He said, leaning back in his tall leather chair. "I do however, want to talk prices with you."

"What about prices?" Kai Ling asked, sounding annoyed as it can only really meant one thing.

"Since you can't afford to lose me since no one else will want to trade with you, obviously I want to up my prices." He stated casually.

Taeyang noticed one of the men by Seung-Hyun's side staring at him. He made eye contact and the man quickly averted his gaze. Taeyang didn't like it.

"Up your prices? We're already paying way over what we should be. That can't happen." Kai Ling argued.

"You make more from my drugs than I sell you. You're not going to be losing any money. You need these drugs now more than ever. You're lucky I'm still selling to you." He retorted back.

The man Taeyang is observing adjusted his jacket and Taeyang's eyes caught onto his wrists. A small tattooed mark showing for a second, but a second was all he needed to identify it. He held in a gasp and kept a poker face on.

"You need us also. You said it yourself before, we're your biggest buyers." Kai Ling replied angrily. Her arms gesturing and waving around as her anger made her more lively.

"I didn't say that Zero." Seung-Hyun answered calmly. His darkly lined and fierce eyes pierced into Kai Ling's. "I said you're one of them. I have another company that buys a lot more than you do." He said with a smug tone.