Member #11

Name: Im Kyoji

Name: Im Kyoji

Code name: Hanzo

Age: 26

Birthday: 23/4/90

Nationality: Korean-Japanese

Hometown: Gwanju, South Korea.

Face claim: Illhoon (BTOB)

Character traits: • Stoic
• Heartless
• Doesn't easily laugh
• Hot tempered
• Alert with surroundings

Pet peeves: • When people make fun of him
• People who disobey his brother
•  Laziness

Personality: He is a cold guy with a stoic face. He doesn't talk a lot, only when he thinks he should. He is heartless when it comes to emotions. He has been taught to be like that since he was a child, the opposite of his older brother. He only cares for his brother, no one else. He will be the mean person and has no humility when killing people. He's a very hot tempered person. He's always very alert of his surroundings, he has sharp ears and eyes. He usually plays the role of the front man in missions. When fighting, he's very fast and sharp.

History/Background: He is from a wealthy family as his parents were having an affair with Yakuza in Japan. Kyoji and his older brother have been taught about killing, murder, and fighting since they were children. One day, his parents were killed as they failed to fulfill the orders of the leader of Yakuza. They took Ryota and him to be he leaders sons, who took care of them well.
At the age of 16 Kyoji and his brother went to Korea to do a mission as Yakuza, but they left the clan when they found out that they were being used. They had no choice but to kill all the Yakuza members, including the leader that they use to call 'father'.

Weapon of choice/fight style: Any weapon he can use, but he prefers blades and knives.

Relationship with their family: His family died when he was 5 years old in Japan.

Passions: • He likes his job of killing people.
• Observing people
• Fighting

Song that you think represents them: Youseu Teikoku - Kuusou Mesorogiwi

Speciality: Torture and Eliminator.

_______
Welcome halcyans , to the firm.
- The Boss