About the Fic

Hello! So I'm starting an apply fic!

I wanted to make this apply a little different from some of the other ones that are usually linked to kpop, one where people have more of an impact in the story.

The chapters will be long as the plot is thick, and I'll try and incorporate everyone into a chapter, if not, I'll make up for it in other chapters.
_________

The fic is about a 'firm' going against their rivals known to people as 'The Nobodies'.

I need help thinking of a name for the firm that your characters will become part of. So any suggestions will be so helpful! (And no, unlike the book title and 'The Nobodies' the name doesn't have to be a Marilyn Manson song..)

Each character will be allocated a different specialty, varying from people such as drug smugglers, weapons smugglers, the interview and interrogators, people specialising in torture and getting information from people, people doing the upstairs business and avoiding police eyes, and of course, the Boss.

The specialities will be allocated depending on who I think suits the roles, and please don't try and mould your character to suit a specialty. Just make sure they have personality as they don't have to be silent, obvious psychopaths to be torture specialists. If anything, the quirky and funny characters make better villains.

Love interests will be in this so you can live out your ultimate fantasy ahaha! You can have multiple love interests, for example you could have them break up or cheat or whatever. It can be discussed when you apply.

More info will be said about the fic. Also bear in mind I'm quite a busy person and not the fastest of writers, so please don't pressure me for chapters as they take time. A rushed chapter isn't ever as good as one that has thought and structure.

Thank you! How to apply is on the next chapter!