Chapter 14

Min Seol slammed the door on Minho and started walking at a fast pace away from the door. She was about to turn the corner and head towards the main exit of the building but stopped in her tracks as she saw Kyoji striding out. He looked angry.

"Oh fuck." Min Seol whispered to herself and and grabbed her phone out her bag, dialling Dae-Hyun's number. "Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up-"

"Suh dude~!" Dae-Hyun answered in a surfer dude voice.

"Hyun!" She yelled down the receiver.

"Fucking hell!" He replied sounding annoyed as she probably hurt his ear with her loud voice. "What?" He whined.

"Kyoji is going to the casino and is going to ask you about the whereabouts of a man named Minho." She started to explain in a very fast voice. "I want you to tell him that you eliminated him." Her words were so rushed they didn't sound like actual words.

"Sorry? You want me to eliminate a guy called Minho?" He asked in a patronising voice.

"No!" She yelled down the phone. "Tell Kyoji that you eliminated a guy called Minho because he refused to do something for you I dunno!"

"Who's Minho?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter! If Kyoji asks why you killed Minho make something up, and make it believable because if not then I'm in some deep ass shit." She warned.

"Oh my god." He whined again. "Calm your self."

"Hyun, just tell me you'll do this for me please? Your my best friend. I would do this for you!" She pleaded.

"Okay fine! I'll just like, refuse to answer or something." He said.

"Yeah! That's good! I like that." She replied positively.

"Tell me about this later?" He asked.

"Only if you tell me about where you've been going lately." She bargained.

"Touché." He muttered before hanging up the phone.

Min Seol leaned against the corridor wall and let out a huge sigh of relief.

She suddenly groaned and hit her forehead with her palm, stomping her feet like a child.

The guilt of letting Minho go was eating her up inside and she couldn't help but feel like it was a bad decision.

"It will help Ryota. I'll look after him. Make sure he doesn't get killed." She assured herself. She closed her eyes and took a relaxing breath in and out, composing herself before she walked out the building.

 She closed her eyes and took a relaxing breath in and out, composing herself before she walked out the building

__________

Dae-Hyun hung up the phone and put it into the back pocket of his suit pants. He sighed and turned to look around the casino. He froze suddenly as he saw Kyoji walking into the casino and head straight for him.