Chapter 6

Yeonhee sat at the boardroom table, her head resting on her hand as she observed the other members in front of her. Some were missing, but most were there. The Boss and his brother weren't here yet, which disappointed her slightly.

"Perle!" A loud voice called as they entered the boardroom. Yeonhee didn't even have to look up to know who it was. Minseo entered the room and sat down next to Yeonhee, so Sohee was across the table in front of him.

"Hey Scorpion." She yawned. She really can't deal with early mornings.

"Heard about your drug ambush last night, how did it go?" He asked loudly, causing Jae Eun to sigh and lie back in his seat.

"As it always goes." She teased. "It went splendidly." She said and sent him a snobbish look causing him to laugh.

"What ambush?" Yeonhee asked. Minseo turned to her and smiled.

"The Nobodies took their drugs and then they went and got them back." He explained excitedly. "They killed everyone there." He chuckled.

"You did?" Yeonhee asked, a huge grin forming on her lips. Sohee nodded and Yeonhee shook her head in amazement. "Man... That's so fucking cool." She muttered and then rested her head on both hands, making her cheeks look puffy and large.

At that moment Ryota, Kyoji, and Dae-Hyun entered the room. All eyes followed them as they sat down in their designated seats.

"Ace, Sunny, Scorpion, and Zero, you've all been requested to report to the to torture facilities immediately." Ryota stated. All four members looked at each other confused. "Kyoji, you go too." He said and his brother nodded, standing up and walking towards the door. He opened it and waited for the other members to follow him.

Kyoji led the way down to the facility where they saw Inha standing with her arms crossed, her expression grim.

"What are we doing here?" Minseo asked, utterly confused.

"I have an old friend in there. I need you guys to be in the room whilst I ask her some questions. Your speciality in this will be useful." She explained, sounding pissed off.

"Why are Sunny and I here?" Jae Eun asked her.

"Because you guys can analyse people. Tell me when she's lying, I dunno." Inha stated then slid the metal door open to hard it nearly broke.

"Fucking hell..." Minseo muttered as he walked in after her.

Their eyes were greeted with a a familiar figure, suspended slightly by her wrists. They all recognised her but couldn't quite out their fingers on it apart from Min Seol, who's eyes widened. The woman's body was scarred severely and her build looked strong. Min Seol recognised her immediately.

"Remember her?" Inha asked angrily at the other members. Minseo shook his head, the others didn't dare move. "Her code name's Saturn. Real name, Kim Hyung Eun." She stated. "An old work colleague now, you could say." She added.

" She added