Chapter [38]

Chapter [38] - The Kiss

Alexavier Point Of View,

Lumapit na ako pero nagpaalam muna si Axel at yung iba na bumalik sa kanilang lungga at tumango nalang ako.

"Alex! Saan ka ba nanggaling at ang tagal mo?"tanong ng isang babae.

"Ah ate stella---"bago pa man makasalita si hazel ay kinuha ko ang braso niya at lumayo kami ng kaunti.

"Walang nakakakilala sa akin dito ni grupo na kasama ng ate mo ay hindi nila alam na may kambal ang leader nila."sabi ko dahil totoo naman hindi lang ako nakikilala dahil minsan iniiba ko ang hairstyle ko at kulay ng mata ko o di kaya hindi ako nagpapakita sa mga estudyante.

"O sige, I will keep it secret ako lang ba ang nakakakilala sayo?"tumango lang ako sa tanong niya at ngumiti naman siya.

"Dito kalang magpapaalam ako."sabi niya at tumango naman ako at ng umalis na siya ay lumapit ako sa chocolate fountain at kumuha ako ng cookie stick at sinawsaw sa chocolate fountain.

Someone's Point Of View,

"Jerome where's the info?"I ask and have a bite in a red apple.

"Hwait lang."he said and then close he's eyes and that's why I slammed the table and he woke so scared.

"What's was that? I'm tired."he said and back to sleep so I already throw any things in the table and I stop when I see the white envelope in the table.

"Is this the info?"i ask and he just open he's one eye and nod.

I just rolled my eyes and open the envelope.

"Cover Fight Tournament. Night. Friday. All Co-gangsters are in there hope you're group will there too."

This is not the info.

I throw the paper in the trashcan and play Jerome's hair and I just count silently and then pull down he's hair that's why he woke up.

"What's you're problem?!"he ask and seat properly in sofa.

"Sleep in the floor and I will sleep in sofa."I warned and in just a second he's now in the floor sleeping while hugging he's body so I smiled evily.

"Can I sleep to you're room?"he ask so I stood up and put my gun in table and point it into him.

"Y-you're not pulling the trigger, right?"he ask so I put the gun down and help him to stand up so he said thanks to me and I just rolled my eyes.

*Blaaaaaaaaaaag*

Jero and I look in the door where my stalker boy was here.

"Leader, she knew that our group was complete again. They already knew it from the start."he said and I just seat in sofa and jerome just stood again to get a drink.

"I know it and they invite us to a Cover Fight Tournament."I said and two of them stop and look at me.

"What's the price then?"jerome ask wearing he's deadly smile.

"Shotguns and Good for 10 Lamborghini."I said and then two of them smiled widely.

"We will meet now the Rank one."I said