3

Max's POV

I feel someone shaking me. "Were home bud." Tony says and I make grabby hands. He picks me up and my bags taking me inside the house and up to a room. "This is room." I nod and lay on the bed. "Goodnight Max." I close my eyes and he puts my bags down walking away.
I can't sleep so I get up and pull out my iPhone. Melanie got it for me for my birthday last year. It's a iPhone 6s.
I add pierce the veil on Twitter and Instagram. They instantly add me back and vic post something.

Piercethevic: go add my awesome son @piercethemax

I smile and tons of follows roll in on Instagram and Twitter.
I post a picture of me and mike.
I put my phone down and get up putting my clothes away. I take out my journals hiding them in my sock drawer. I take my blades and put them in my bathroom hiding them.
When I'm done i see it's 1:30pm. I walk downstairs seeing the guys in the living room but Vics on the floor. "Um why?" I say pointing to vic. Everyone shrugs. "We have no idea." I laugh. I sit next to him. "Vic what are you doing." He looks at me. "I'm really bored." Mike jumps up. "We need to buy you clothes so to the mall." I groan. "I don't like people buying me stuff." They roll there eyes. "Well get used to it Max." I groan  and we walk outside.
We get in the car. Jaime's driving, vic in the passenger, then I'm in between mike and tony.
"I really like your hoodie where'd you get it?." Mike ask. I look down at my galaxy hoodie.
"The orphanage owner Melanie got it for me." He nods.
We get to the mall and I run straight to hottopic. The guys laugh behind me. As soon as they reach it fans crowd them.

I sigh and mike gets out of the crowd.
We get band shirts, Batman stuff, Star Wars stuff, Harry Potter stuff, a pair of fingerless gloves, tons of bracelets and some anime stuff.

Then we go to Spencer's. They buy me a pair of red vans, black vans and grey vans.

When we're done I tell them no more. They just groan and we leave.
After the car ride I go up to my room and hang up some posters. I lay down. I decide to go downstairs and see what the guys are up to.
Tony and Jaime are playing video games, Mikes eating and Vics on his phone.
"Hey um max. We have to send you to school." I look at him and walk to the fridge grabbing a monster. "Can't I just get homeschooled?" Vic shakes his head. "No sorry bud." I nod. "When do I start?" He looks at his phone. "Tomorrow." I nod walking upstairs grabbing my monster.
I've had terrible situations with school.
I look at the time.
6:47PM.
I turn on the TV and go to FX.
The Amazing Spider-Man is on. I love spider-man. It's not my favorite movie but it's a great one.
I fricking love Andrew Garfield.
I lay back on my bed. It has tons of different pillows. A Star Wars one, Batman one, Harry Potter one and a supernatural one.
I pull my turtle blanket up and halfway through Batman I fall asleep.