44

Max's POV

My birthday is in a month. I'm happy I think. I mean I can legally smoke now even though I do. If I go to Canada I can legally drink.
I haven't told my dad but I'm going to visit Blake. I don't when but I know I will. I miss tyler and josh too.
It's been like 5 months since school ended and it's so boring but Alex took me on our first date last week. I would be lying if I told you I didn't love him more then anything. My dad still thinks he's going to hurt me even if I've been dating Alex for over five months.
Speaking of Alex he just climbed up my tree.
"Um hi." He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Your dad kind of slammed the door in my face." I sigh. "He thinks your going to break my heart." He sits next to me and holds my hand.
"I love you a lot Max. I'm not going to break up with you." I nod. "I hope now Alex." He lifts my head up. "I love you more then anything Maxwell Lasers Fuentes. I would NEVER break up with my lifeline." I look down to hide my blush. "I love you a lot." He kisses my cheek and his known rings. "Sorry it's my brother." I nod.
"What Levi?" He pauses. "Is Levi with you?" He puts his head on my shoulder. "Mira I'll be there in a minute okay?" He hangs up. "That's my brothers girlfriend. She just found him. He tried to commit suicide." I hug him tightly. I grab his hand and walk downstairs. "Uncle Mike can you come here?" He stands up and walks over to me and Alex.
"Can you drive us to the hospital. Please don't tell my dad." He nods. "I'm taking them to the store." We go out and I sit in the back with Alex laying against my chest.
"Were here guys." I nod and we get out. Alex runs to the desk. "Levi Carter?" The lady smiles. "Room 205." Me and Alex walk there with mike behind us. We walk in and I see a boy with dark blue hair laying on the bed, a girl sitting next to him with brown hair and a shaved side.
"Alex." Who I'm guessing is Mira says hugging him. "Hey Mira this is my boyfriend Max and his uncle mike." Mira smiles. He walks over to Levi. The doctor walks in. "Well I did some test. He has to start taking his anti-depression pills again but it seemed he tried to stop so he's good to go with you Mira." He smiles.
Alex walks me outside. "Levi and Mira have been dating for 7 years. There both 16. Levi has been bullied since he was 7. He has serious depression and anxiety issues. He never self harmed which I'm grateful but he's always been suicidal." I nod.
"Well I'm here for you Alex." Levi walks over to us. "I'm staying at Mira's. I'll be good Alex." He nods and holds my hand. Mike walks over.
"So your dad's freaking out." He says rolling his eyes. "He's so annoying. Listen I don't want you guys there when I yell at him so I'm dropping you off at Jayy and Dahvie's if that's okay Alex?" Alex nods.
Mike drives us.
I pull Alex inside with me. He's been smiling the whole time. "Hey Dahvie can I go up to the guest room?" He nods and goes back to making out with jayy. I sigh and walk upstairs with Alex following me.
Alex looks at me when I sit on the ground. "What's wrong babe?" I sigh leaning against him. "Jayy used to be my best friend. Then when I needed him most he disappeared. He showed up again and Now he barely cares." Alex hugs me tight. "He loves you." I shrug. I lay my head on his chest. "I always try to be strong but i just can't anymore." He holds me tighter. I start crying into his chest. He shhs me and tells me everything will be okay.
For once I believe him.