35

Max's POV.

I wake up in my dads arms. I push my head farther in his neck and cry softly. "Hey it's okay baby." I sigh and pull back seeing it's just us in his room. "All the guys are at the store." I nod. Kellin walks in. "Can Kell lay here?" I nod slightly. Kellin lays next to me. "He won't hurt you." I nod laying my head on Kellins chest. "How are you bud?" I shrug. My dad kisses Kellin. "You guys are adorable." Kellin smiles.
"D-dad." He looks down at me since I'm on Kellins chest and there ugh sitting up. "D-do I have to go b-back there t-t-tomorrow." My lip starts to quiver. He shakes his head fast. "No of course not baby. It's only going to be me and you and Kellin if he stays. Jaime's visiting family in LA, mike and tony are going to see Tony's family but there staying the night." I nod into Kellins chest. "I'll stay the night. All my band members are with family right now or girlfriends. Justin's with gabe. Did you hear they started dating." I smile. "Both adorable." I sit up in between the two. "Wait why isn't Adam at your school." I sigh. "Oh the last day of school he got suspended and switched schools." My dad just hugs me. Like on cue my FaceTime rings "all time low" by job bellion. Adams favorite song.
"Can you answer it in to busy in Kellins chest." Kellin ask picking it up.

"Why is Kellin answering your phone max?" I shrug. "Cause I didn't feel like it." He laughs.
"I'll just text you." I nod.
He hangs up.

"You didnt tell him?" I shake my head. "No I did not." My dad sigh nodding. I sigh closing my eyes. My dad rubs my back. "What about Myla?" I sigh. "She hasn't talked to me." Kellin pulls me up to his chest. Mike walks in.
"Our manager keeps calling." Vic nods getting up. He grabs mikes phone.
"We just got home from a tour last month." He says into the phone. "Okay. I'll talk to the band." He hangs up.
"Mike we need to talk to tony and Jaime right now." They walk away. "Can I go see uncle Justin?" Kellin smiles and pulls his phone out. "Hey gabe are you with Justin?" He pauses for gabe to talk to him. "Max wants to see him." He smiles. "Um Starbucks." He hangs up and picks me up while he stands up. "K-Kellin do you really like my dad?" He nods.
"I love him. I wanna marry him." I smile so big. "You would be a great dad to me." He smiles and we walk downstairs. "I'm taking him to go see Justin and Gabe." My dad nods and we leave.

We pull up to Starbucks. I see Justin. I run over to him and he picks me up. "Hey JJ." He smiles.
"Hey max." I jump down and hold onto his hand. Kellin walks over and bro hugs them. "Hey bud go get a drink I need to talk to them." I nod and he gives me money. Someone walks next to me. Kyle.
"Hey slut." I look down grabbing my drink from the counter. He pulls me into a corner and kisses me. He rubs my underwear region and walks away.
I walk back to the table and sit down, looking at the ground. "C-can we g-g-go home." I mumble to Kellin.
He grabs my hand and pulls me outside. "What's happened?" I close my eyes. "The boy who raped me came over. He k-kissed me then rubbed me..." Kellin holds me to his chest protectively. He puts me in the car.

We drive home and my dad looks at me. "So we're going on another tour. It starts in 2 days. It's pierce the veil and sleeping with sirens." I nod. I go up to my room and lay down.
I have a bad feeling about the tour.