39

Max's POV

I didn't sleep the whole night. It's 4:30pm now and the guys are at there show. It will be over by 5:00 then we're going home. I'm going to miss Blake though. We're in Michigan right now. I love being in Michigan with Gabe since he was born here. Well Muskegon which is where we are. I run over to sleeping with sirens bus after putting on a hoodie and jeans. "Gabe can we walk around please?" He smiles and nods.
We walk outside.

We only walk for a bit until we have to go back to the buses. I get on the bus not saying a word except for telling gabe bye. I go to the bunk and try to fall asleep. I do.

•time skip 4 hours•

I wake up to my head slamming on the top of my bunk. I open my eyes. I guess we're home. I hear groaning. Oh so I'm on the top bunk and now I'm on the floor. I groan. My head hurts. My arms hurt. My chest hurts. My ribs hurt.
Kill me.
I get up grabbing my bag as everyone else gets up. I walk into the house and run up to my room. I just don't want to talk to anyone right now. Like I'm not even hurting. I'm in a good mood but my friend Alex, no not Gaskarth, said while I've been gone at school all the kids who don't bully me are scared of me.
Well I mean I'm like 6'0. I decide to call Alex.

A "hey Max."
M "hey Alex. So what's up at school?"
A "well someone spread rumors about you like your over 6'0."
M "accurate."
A "you can fight."
M "accurate."
A "and you break the rules.."
M "very accurate."
A "yeah so beside Kyle, Dexter, me, Luke, Ace and Blade people are kind of scared of you."
M "great." *sarcastic tone*
A "I know you don't like people being scared of you but."
M "I know. I'll see you tomorrow."
A "oh yeah I'll see you."

And before you ask no I don't have school tomorrow. I have work. I work at hot topic with Alex. I look in the mirror. You know I don't get the point of shirts. I mean what is the point. I decide to dye my hair black. I grab my skateboard but I'm to lazy to put a shirt on. "Dad I'll be back in 20." I yell from the front door before leaving. He's probably happy I talked to him. I was just done with people worrying.
I need to go to Adams.
I want another tattoo and he said he wanted to get a 'X' On his wrist.

"Hey Johnnie Adam here?" He nods.
"Adam!!!" Adam walks over hits Johnnie on the head then walks out with me. "So how are you and Bobby?" He shakes his head. "We broke up. He's an idiot and I just hate him." He says laughing. I smile and we get to the tattoo shop.
I deciding to get 'stay alive.' On my wrist and behind my ear I got mitchs birthday. "Hey Adam want to go to eat hair dye with me?" He nods. "I just noticed your not wearing a shirt." laugh. "I didn't feel like it." He shrugs and I walk into my house.
I dyed my hair at his house.
I don't believe in god but I'm praying that my dad won't kill me. "Hey guys." Everyone stares at me.
"You look good." Tony says While my dad just stares at me. I look down cause his glare is killing me. He walks over to me and since I'm 6'0 and he's 5'6 so he can make me look up at him. "A-are you mad?" He shakes his head and holds my hand. "Of course not and you look good with black hair." I smile. "Thanks dad." He hugs me. Well more like my waist. "Can you like bend down some." I laugh and kneel down hugging him. "Can you like grow some." I say in a high pitch tone. He punches my shoulder playfully. "Oh at around 8am I have to go to work." He nods. I stretch a bit. "How flexible are you?" I have them follow me outside and I go to the grass. "Name things and I'll do them." Jaime jumps up excited. "Back flip." I look behind me and do a back handspring into a backflip. "I'm not even that flexible I think I just broke my spine." I stretch my bag and do a round-off into a front flip then a back flip. "God I just broke my spine!"
I walk to the pull and jump in after taking my phone and wallet out. I swim to the bottom and kind of just sit there. I swim to the top and everyone looks at me like I grew two heads. "You were under there for like ten minutes." I shrug. "I like the water." They shrug and I get out going to my room.
I lay on my bed not caring that I'm soaking wet.
I just lay there with my eyes closed.
I here someone walk in.
"Are you okay bud?" Tony. Ugh I can't yell at him, he's turtle.
"I'm fine Tone."
He sits on the floor next to the bed as I just lay there in soaking wet pants, shirtless as tony holds my hand which fell of the bed.
I love him.
He's my turtle.
My best friend.