52

Max's POV

It's like 7:30 and the guys just got done with there show. It hurts that my dad completely forgot that it's my birthday so I just won't talk to him.
I walk over to tony. "Hey turtle how was the show." He smiles. "Hot" I laugh.
Mike walks over and shakes his sweat coated hair on tony. Tony and Mike start wrestling. I sit by jaime and vic because I don't want to get in the way of perrentes. "So what'd you do while we played?" My dad asked but I didn't say anything.

I haven't talked to my dad since they got done with the show two hours ago. "Why won't you talk to me?" That's like the twelfth time he asked me that. "Max why won't you talk to me please." I get mad and turn to him. "Because you forgot my fucking birthday. How great of a dad are you!" I run out of the bus and run on sleeping with sirens. I run in and collapse on the stairs crying.

The busses just started moving as soon as I ran on. Justin and Kellin rush over to me. "Whoa what happened." I stand up. "He forgot. He completely forgot about my birthday." Kellin hugs me tight and I sob into his chest. Me and Kellin go to the back lounge.
"D-d-dad." He looks at me smiling. "Did you just call me dad?" I look down nodding. "Thank you." I smile. "He didn't even remember." Kellin smiles and vic runs onto the bus. "Max I'm so sorry." I look down.
"You completely forgot. Am I not that important?" He sits next to Kellin.
He gasp loudly shaking his head. "No your really important max." I look down. "I love you dads." They both smile bigger then the Cheshire Cat. I smile and lay on them closing my eyes.
Maybe it's not that bad.