53

3 months later
Max's POV

Tonight's the night.
Kellins proposing in less then an hour. Sleeping with sirens and state champs already performed so now pierce the veil have to go on. Mike, Tony and Jaime are in on it.
The plan is that the band is going to play all there songs and then king for a day will be last. My dad will call Kellin onto the stage but no one will start playing so Kellin will get on one knee and then ask my dad.

Kellins about to go on stage and he's super nervous. "Kellin calm down!" He looks at me. "He's going to say yes just calm down!" He nods. "And welcome my good friend Kellin Quinn." Kellin breaths in and runs out.
When no one starts playing vic looks confused. Kellin pulls out the box and gets on one knee while jaime holds the microphone to his mouth.
"Vic you've been my rock for years. It feels like just yesterday I met you in high school when you through a football at me. But you've always been my best friend and I love you more then anything. Will you marry me?" My dad stands there with tears streaming down his face. Jaime brings the mic up to his mouth. "Y-yes. Yes." Kellin slips the ring onto his finger and stands up kissing him. Everyone cheers.
I start feeling sick so I go back to the bus and lay down in my bunk.
I really feel bad.