Chapter 15: Yui The A.I And A Good-bye?

Your POV:

You stand ready with your scepter in hand and behind Kirito. You were a little scared of what was happening because you didn't want to die in the game.

You set up a force field and then held Kirito's hand. The both of you advanced slowly toward the blinding light. When you got there,you heard a faint calling. It was sweet and familiar. You then walked away from it and let go of Kirito's hand.

"...mama....mama....", you heard faintly.

You then went wide eyed and ran to the sound. You felt Kirito grab your hand and pull you back. You only pushed him gently and ran to it.

When you reached it, you felt the light slightly caress you. You smiled and hummed.

"Hello mama...", you heard it say.

You then gasped.

"Yui?", you asked as tears brimmed your eyes.

"Yes mama...", she said to you.

You only cried and whimpered. You pulled her into a hug and then sniffled. You then gasped and looked at her.

"Wait...you died...me and papa seen you..", you said.

"Yes...but I faked my death mama...you see...I can't die...", she then cut herself. She started bleeding and it said that she was an immortal object.

You were shocked! Your daughter was an immortal object. You then looked at her.

"Mama...I'm an A.I. It means I'm an Artificial Intelligence...I'm apart of the cores system and I felt lonely...so when I seen you and papa in love...I wanted to meet you both because I've been lonely", she explained.

You then heard Kirito shouting and looking for you. You then held her hand and started to walk out of the bright light with her. You told Kirimi everything and he was shocked as well.

Then, the ground started to shake and a blue orb presented its way in front of Yui. She put her head down and then sniffled.

"Mama...the master system said that...since my absecnces and revealing what I am...I will have to be deleted..", she sniffled.

You went wide eyed and shook your head.
"No...I don't want that to happen...", you cried.

She only smiled and cupped your cheek. She giggled and then hummed.

"Mama...I know you dont want that...but I have to...", she then started to disintegrate.

You cried and nuzzled Kirito while sobbing. You were whimpering and feeling like shit. When she was gone, an item fell to the ground. You picked it up and seen that it was a tear drop.

"Kirito...it says that this item is Yui's tear.", you said sniffling.

You looked at him and then saved it into your inventory. You didn't want to lose it, or any memory of her. You then nuzzled Kirito and proceeded in walking with him to the teleporter, where you both went back home.