•Chapter 2•

Laylah POV

"Ugh I can't believe I let you get me into this" I groaned as I put on the tight and very short white dress. My twin sister and best friend are huge Bryson Tiller fans. So they are making me go to his concert tonight.

"Oh shut up you look fine. Besides I'm tryna get me some Tiller tonight" My twin sister Kayla said

"Nuh uh! You better back off my boo. He don't want to ugly ass" My best friend Misty said

"Hey! We're twins!" I said

"Not you bestie" she smiled and gave me a side hug

"So are y'all just gonna hug all day or are we gonna go to this concert?" Kayla butted in. She gets real salty when I'm with Misty but it's kinda funny.

"Ok come on. We gotta get these tickets." Misty said as she grabbed her purse. Then we walked out the house.

"Aw shit sissy looking bad in that dress" Kayla said as I walked in front of her.

"Oh for real?" I asked

"Hell yeah" they said at the same time. We all laughed and then we got in my range Rover.

I have 2 jobs. I'm a teacher and I work at a day care. As you can see I love kids. It's too bad I can't have any of my own. When I was 12 my uncle raped me and that prevented me from having any kids. Ever since then I pushed every man I've dated away. So I've never been in love.

"Girl why you so quiet" Misty asked me as she drove down the highway.

"No reason." I shrugged

"Oook. So this is the plan. When he started singing the song Just Another Interlude I'm gonna 'accidently' throw my phone at him. Then he is gonna pick it up and when he starts to give it to me we're gonna pull him off the stage and kidnapp him" Kayla said

"That's a stupid plan" I said

"No it's not. I will do anything to meet him and if I gotta kidnapp him then I'll do it."

"If you try that he's gonna get his security guards to arrest you" Misty said

"Yea. And I don't wanna have to beat that nigga ass" I said

"So you mean to tell me that you don't think he is cute?" They asked me

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"Not even his bottom lip?"

"Nope"

"This nigga must be blind" Kayla said

"No I'm not. I just don't like his music and to be honest I don't think he is cute at all"

"Oh my god" they said at the same time and shook their heads.

-------

Bryson Tiller POV

I walked out onto the stage and the fans went crazy. They were screaming so loud and it made me happy to know that people love my music. It seems like yesterday I was that 17 year old boy working 3 jobs and adding music to SoundCloud that I thought people would never like but now I'm here doing what i love most.

As I was singing Set You Free and a girl caught my eye. She was standing next to 2 girls. One of them looked exactly like her so I assumed they were twins.

Anyway the girl looked like she wasn't enjoying the performance. She just stood beside her friends with her arms crossed.

"Bryson!" The girl's twin yelled

I just kept singing. I guess she noticed I was staring at her because the girl looked me in the eyes then she turned around quickly.

I smirked at her as I walked across the stage and finished my performance.

-------

Laylah POV

"Hol hol hol up freeze. Whatcha boy come in with ease. You would not believe..." He sung while looking straight at me. I looked him in the eyes then I turned away quickly.

"Da hell" I mumbled. Why in da hell was he looking at me?

To be honest I'm not really enjoying this concert. I just stood with my arms crossed while Kayla and Misty practically screamed their heads off.

"Girl he was looking at you" Misty said

"So?" I shrugged

"So?! Girl getcho life" Kayla waved her hand and continued to sing along.

I rolled my eyes and finished watching him. The only song I've heard that Bryson Tiller has made that i actually like is Sorry not Sorry, exchange, and don't. It's pretty hard for me to listen his other songs with Kayla and Misty singing in my ear.

About a hour later it was over. There was a few people yelling because they were trying to get back stage with Bryson including Kayla. She has been arguing with the guard for the last 5 minutes.

"Girl just come on. That man don't wanna see you anyway" Misty said as her and Kayla walked to the bathroom.

"I'll be in the car!" I yelled as they walked away. We parked in the back because we didn't want to be stuck walking behind all these slow people.

As I was walking I saw and bunch of people running to a white limo. As I got closer to my car I saw it was Bryson Tiller. If Kayla and Misty were here right now they would go crazy.

I laughed at the thought until someone pushed me making me drop my purse.

"Hey!" I yelled

"I'm so sorry" a Bryson said. Then he picked up my purse and handed it to me. Then he ran to the limo and spead off.

"Jackass" I mumbled and unlocked my car door.

It took Misty and Kayla like 10 minutes to come out of the bathroom. When they did come they were going on and on about how they loved Bryson Tiller and it was annoying.

"Did you see his lips do'?" Misty asked as she dramatically fanned herself.

"Yes! Everybody saw his lips! Y'all been talking about this man all damn day!" I yelled

"Ooop someone got a attitude" Kayla rolled her eyes.

"Ain't it." Misty agreed. I just rolled my eyes and kept driving they drunk asses to my house.

------

Please comment, vote and follow me. 😘😘

How do you like it so far?
What are your thoughts about Bryson and Laylah and also Kayla and Misty?