•Chapter 25•

Bryson Pov

"Hey Harley Marley!" I walked into my baby mama house. Today was valentines day and i came to drop off Harleys gifts.

"Daddy!" She ran and hugged me.

"How you doing Har?"

"I'm good. Now where are my presents" she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Hello Bryson" I looked up to see Britney and her boyfriend standing infront of me.

"Wassup Britney" I furrowed my eyebrows when I realised that the guy didn't have on anything except basketball shorts.

"Yo why you ain't got no clothes on around my daughter?"

"Yo chill. He just got out the shower and he wanted to know who was at the door. He's about to change" Britney answered. I looked at ole dude with a death glare.

"I don't think we've officially met. My name is Dwight" he held out his hand. I looked at it then turned back to Harley.

"You ready for your gifts?" I ignored them.

"Yeah I been saying that for forever now" one thing I've noticed about Harley is that she has a smart mouth to only be 3. I gave her the 2 bags and she started jumping up and down. I watched her her eyes widened when she pulled out her gift. I got her a necklace that had her name engraved on it and all of her favorite monster high dolls.

"Thank you! I love you so so so much" She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"You welcome harls. I love you too. I'm about to get your other present." I ran to the car and got the giant teddy bear that I bought from the mall and brought it in the house.

Her eyes widened and she had a huge smile on Her face.
"Its so fluffy!"

"I'm glad you like it" I chuckled.

"Thank you" she squeezed the bear.

"Your welcome. Imma come get you tomorrow." She nodded her head and ran towards the hallway leaving me, Britney, and the lil nigga.

"Well Imma get going" I turned around and walked towards the door.

"Wait! I need to talk to you" Britney said. I looked at the dude and he nervously cleared his throat.

"Can you give us a minute babe?" The dude nodded his head. Then he pulled Britney closer to him and they practically sucked each others face off. I rolled my eyes and sighed. He smirked and pecked her lips again. I shot him the bird and mouthered fuck you. Then he walked out.

"So what do you need to talk about because I have somewhere to be" I said dryly. I wasn't mad or jealous. I just didn't like that dude. Even tho I just met him in person, he just gives me a bad vibe.

"Well it's about the money"

"Ugh" I sighed

"I really need it Bryson" she begged

"Does it have to do anything with Harley?"

"...No bu-"

"Then no"

"But why not?"

"Because you got a nigga ask him for shit. The day you cheated on me was the day I stopped-"

"Loving me?" She asked

"I not gonna lie. I'm over you. But I have love for you because you gave me Harley. But what do you need that much money for anyway?"

"..I got in some mess and i need that money"

"What kind of mess?"

"I can't tell you but-"