•Chapter 3•

Happy new year everyone. I'm having a horrible day baby sitting my bad ass lil cousins. So wish me luck.

Laylah POV

1 month later

Today I gotta go to the mall with Misty to get my nephew Kyle a birthday present. Kyle is Kayla's 4 year old son.

I didn't invite Kayla because when we go to the mall together she try to buy everything in the store but Misty is like me. We have budgets and stuff.

Right now I'm just grading some last minute papers. I'm so happy Christmas break is in 2 weeks because these teachers are giving me hell just because the students actually respect me.

I was about to take a sip of my coffee until my phone started playing Fake Love indicating that I had a text.

U up?
-Misty💥

Yes I'm grading papers
-me

Bump them kids. What time we going to the mall. I just seen on twitter that Bryson Tiller I going to be there today at 2 o'clock
-Misty💥

How did you know that?
-me

I follow his ahh now get ready because it's 1:00
-Misty💥

Whatever, tell my god baby I said hey
-me

Nope he at his daddy house
-Misty💥

Boo!😭
-me

Lol I'll ttyl😘
-Misty💥

Ttyl
-me

I graded a few more papers and then I ran upstairs to change.

After I was done it was about 2:00. I kept calling Misty to see where she was at but she said she had to cancel because she forgot that Gabriel (her son) had a appointment and that her baby daddy can't take him.

I was kinda sad but I'll get over it. I guess I have to call Kayla.

"Hello sissy" she said sounding really bad

"Aww what's wrong?"

"Yo damn nephew got me sick." She said as she coughed

"So guess you can't go to the mall with me" I pouted

"Nope"

"Hey auntie!" I heard Kyle yell then I heard a big boom

"Boy sit cho ass down, girl i gotta go" Kayla she then hug up before I could respond. I sighed and then I grabbed my keys then I left.

-----

Bryson Tiller POV

Today I'm going to spend some time with Harley at the mall since she is leaving for Christmas break. Her and her mom are going to Miami to visit her grandma. I'm kinda sad that I won't be able to see my daughter on Christmas but I can still FaceTime her.

"Daddy I wanna go to Justice" she pointed to the store. My security guards caught up with us. I really don't want security guards but my manager insisted because he says I have a lot of crazy fans.

"Here" I gave the guards $30 each."Meet me at the food court in a hour" the nodded then they walked away.

"Ooo let's go to City Gear" she said