•Chapter 29•

Shout out to TOOTRUJAI for voting. If I didn't shout you out im sorry I will try next time.

Excuse any mistakes I didn't proof read.

Laylah Pov

"Alright girl I'll text you" Kc said as her and Swan walked to Swan car.

"Alright" Bryson was in the house talking to his grandma still. Seconds later they came out.

"Bye Djaun. It was nice meeting you Lay and Don't forget about my Apple pie." His grandma smiled.

"It was nice meeting you too. And dont worry. I don't forget" I laughed.

During dinner me and his grandma talked about stuff. And when i told her that I liked to bake every now and then she asked me to make her a apple pie and of course I agreed. The dinner was great. And she can shol cook. She showed me baby pictures of Bryson and Eric and it was funny. But at first she was very intimidating until I actually had a conversation with her. Me and Kc talked for a while and she told me that she liked to do hair so i asked her to give me box braids and she agreed. Me and Bryson didnt tell anyone that we were dating yet because it had just happened. But he was defiantly feeling on me alot but i didn't mind one bit. Tonight went better than I expected.

Me and Bryson got into the car and buckled our seat belts. I was extremely tired so i laid my head on the window.

"You tired?"

"Yeah" I yawned

"Do you still wanna go somewhere else?"

"Maybe next time. I have work in the morning"

"Alright that's coo." He started the car and gripped my thigh as he drove. Ever since we left the gas station Bryson has been very touchy. I just have to get used to it.

"Did you like the dinner?" He asked trying to make a conversation. I just wanted to go to sleep but I didn't wanna be rude.

"It was good. Your grandma is funny too."

"I told you not to worry"

"I know you did. It's just that on movies the mom/grandma is always the one to interrogate the girlfriend and treat her like shit and i didn't wanna go through that." He glanced back at me and looked back at the road.

"I wasn't gonna let that happen anyway babygirl. What were yall talking about when yall had sat on the porch?"

"I'm not telling you" I chuckled

"Why not?"

"Because it's private" I said in a duh tone.

"I thought I was yo best friend. You suppose to tell me everything"

"Nice try Bry" he smacked his lips.
"Why do you wanna know anyway?"

"Cause I just wanna know."

"I didn't ask you what you and Eric was talking about so dont ask me what me and you're grandma was talking about"

"Imma find out" he nodded his head.

"Alright"

For the rest of the ride it was silent. I had fell asleep and Bryson was just driving. I was woken up by the sound of Bryson yelling my name.

"Huh" I groaned with my eyes still closed.

"We here" I opened one eye to see that were at my house.

"Uggggh" I stretched and rubbed my eyes. I then unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed my phone and purse.

"Call me when you get in the house." I nodded my head and began I walk. I was still half sleep so i almost fell a couple times.