Karma

Part 8
#Shattered

Brittney Pov

It's been a year since I had Junior and since Alvin proposed to me‼ 😍💍💍 Words can't explain how happy I am, I love Alvin to death although I cheated on him 3 months ago....

Alva-Mommy where is daddy
Brittney-He's gone to the store to get some food for tonight hunny, go in the room and take a nap. I'll call you once the food is ready!
Alva- Ok mommy I love you!
Brittney- I love you too baby
Moments like that really make me proud to be a mother, I love my children more than anything!

Alvin has been gone mighty long so I decided to call Austin over and I'm just gone say he came to see my future hubby incase he decides to come back!

(Rated part so if you don't want to read skip Austin Pov)

Austin Pov

I know I'm probably wrong for not telling my homeboy Alvin about me and Brittney but shawty got some good pussy & head! And on top of that I'm in love with her! See Alvin don't know that those kids that he playing daddy to are really my kids but that's another story for another time! 😂😂 Anyway this my baby calling me now(phone conversation)
A- Hey wats up baby
B- nun daddy I miss you, can you come slide through real quick
A- aite ma I'm On my way!
End conversation

10 mins later

I pulled at they crib. I don't do no knocking, I walk straight to the room and see my baby already on the bed, legs spread wide open getting that pussy wet for me!
I can't do nun but lick my lips. I go straight down and start eating that pussy until she nut all in my mouth! Before she could even move again I shove my dick right in her going fast af beating the fuck out of her pussy! I want Alvin to know he may be marrying her but this will always and forever be my pussy! I nut all up and through her and had her suck my dick until I nut in her mouth and made her swallow all my kids!

Brittney Pov

Dam I love the way Austin fucks me‼ He just left 2 seconds ago and I miss him already 😩
I can't even walk properly without falling. I'm just gone take a shower and act like I'm too tired to cook so Alvin want question my walking!