A night to remember

Alysa Pov

So we finally pull up this club called Players & lord they was so fucking pack! I thought we was gone have to wait in line but Allison gangsta ass already knew the bouncer! As we walked to the VIP section I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me!

A-August is that you?
August- Yea Ma this me, how you doing?
A- I'm doing good but what you doing here?
Allison- He our new recruit, he work for me & he'll be one of the ones leaving with you!
A- He's coming with me?
Aug- Yea Ma! You don't miss me?
Alysa started blushing & by now Allison looking confuse!
Alli- Wait y'all know each other or something?
A- Um well
Aug- I was her first everything!
Alli- What happen?
A- We move and just lost contact after that!
Alli- Oh ok well I'll see you guys later!

Aug Pov

I can't believe after all these years you still sexy af! You know I miss you ma!
A- I miss you too Aug but we grew apart & I can't see myself with you again after everything you put me through!
Aug- Look Ma I'm sorry ok but when you walked in there you only saw her  grab me and kiss me but you never saw me push her off of me!
A- Look Aug I don't have time for this!
Aug- Well if you don't believe me at least believe this!

He gave me his phone and I watched as she tried to kiss him and have sex with him. The whole time  he kept pushing her off & telling her to leave but she wouldn't stop!

Aly-Omg August I'm so sorry!
Aug- It's ok you still my baby & that's a promise! And before you say anything about you having 6 kids now I already know! I appreciate you even more for taking care of all of her responsibilities & for that I respect you even more! But I was wondering if I could take you out tomorrow?
A- Yes I will love that!

For the rest of the night, August and I dance all night and we had a little more drinks than we should have because all I remember is taking off my clothes!

Aly-Omg Aug baby your tongue feel so good!
Aug- Nut in this mouth baby, let me taste that pussy!
Aly- After he said that I let my river flow! The amount of pressure I just felt put me in heaven! I haven't felt that in a VERY long time!
Aug- Ride this dick baby!
A- Ok daddy!
So instead of riding from the front, I rode him from the back until I felt him released his seeds inside of me!

I was riding him for dam near 2 hours & I thought we was done but dam was I wrong!

He got between my legs and slid into me so gentle but after about 10 pumps he started beating the fuck out of my pussy!

Fuck yes Aug right there!
Aug- What's my name?
Aly- Awww Auuugggg
Before I could even finish the sentence he went in so deep, I dam near just flew to Hawaii!
Aug- What's my mf name!
Aly- Daddy baby it's daddy
Aug- Mmm that's what I thought
Aly- awww fuck baby I'm about to cuuummmmm

Aug- Now get up and suck this dick
Aly- I suck him up & swallowed all of his kids

After about 2 more hours of fucking I was tired and sleepy af so that's exactly what I did, I took my ass to sleep!

Aug- Goodnight baby I love you!
Aly- I was too tired to say it back so I just smiled and felt him his my forehead!