More Secrets

Part 13
#Shattered

Alyssa Pov

As much as I was stressed out I wasn't going to let these beautiful babies see that! I love my sister and all but she is no longer considered my sister! How the fuck she just gone up and leave because her ass got caught at her suppose to be wedding......Smdh! I know one thing all those sperm donors will be having a DNA for these babies and we can go from there.

I don't know how I'll manage to take care of her 4 kids plus my 2 but I'll figure it out. I just can't believe he was cheating on me this entire time with my on blood sister. Our babies are sister and brothers and cousin all at the same time!  I just can't deal with it right now, I just really need fresh air and a drink!

All the problems I thought I face came crashing down on me all at once! Was I not special enough that he had to cheat on me and go to my sister? Was she better than me? Why did he propose to her and not me? It fell like my world came crashing down on me 😢😢

Alvin,Markus, &a Austin Pov

Markus- So what y'all gone do about the babies?
Alvin- As far as me I did a test already on Junior and Ava so I know Junior is my child, the rest is up to you'll!
Austin- What you mean Junior your baby that's my child too?
Alvin- The fuck you mean your child too? You been fucking with Brittney behind my back the whole time? So Ava your fucking child?
Austin- Nawl nigha I wasn't fucking behind your back period. I was fucking that bitch raw on your bed, couch, counter, wall, shower, anywhere you can think of!
Alvin- I should beat your ass but that bitch you fell in love with is your problem now, not mines! See that dam bitch you was fucking every where was fucking all of US raw too dog, so you might want to go get yourself check out nigha!
Markus- I don't know about all that bs y'all talking but I know the twins are my seeds so ain't no reason for y'all to get a test for them.
Alvin- As much as I'll like to agree on that, Alyssa gone make all our ass take a test period! I got better shit to do though so, I'll holla at you'll later.

Alvin Pov

I can't believe that bitch ass nigha been fucking her the whole time and even let HIS dam child call me daddy!
I knew he was a fuck nigha but I'm finna stop fucking with his ass for real now! What I didn't mention is, I had somebody to give Brittney aids because I knew the little nasty hoe was gone fuck and suck dog with no questions ask! I made sure it was after she had the babies though! It was hard af to not get no pussy from her ass so I wouldn't get the shit but I manage to make it & if Markus & Austin have it then on fucking well. They should've fuck with somebody that didn't have a man! But this my little secret and I'll never tell a soul! 😏😏

Not sure if this the last one I'll upload tonight but if not you'll see more!