Here i come‼

Allison Pov

I had everything set up! Them mfs was gone wish they didn't fuck with my sister or her babies!

Alvin Pov

I wonder what the fuck Brittney ass want? If this bitch ain't sucking or fucking, I'm gone beat her ass! Hell I was in the middle of a fucking threesome! 😡

Aye bitch what the fuck 💢 baammm

Brittney Pov

I pull up and see Alvin car and Markus just pulling up! I smile and say I hope we about to have another threesome!
Markus- That's how you want it baby?
B- Yes daddy, I miss that big dick!
Markus pushes Brittney to the door and start kissing her as they walk in the house! But they wasn't paying attention to their surrounding
💢baammm 💢baammm

Allison Pov

Ok we got they ass knock out cold, now tie they bitch ass up!

After tying they ass up, I lit my blunt, and took in this beautiful site! I got some some bleach and threw it on them and told them to wake they bitch ass up!

They all jump screaming and I politely put my gun to their face and told them to stfu!

Alvin- Alysa is that that you baby?
Allison-Nawl bitch ass nigha I'm not Alysa!
Alysa- She's not but I am bitches!

Bruh how tf did my sister get here?

Alysa Pov

I know your wondering how I got here, well let's just say I beat our parents ass and drove here! But don't worry they outside tied up!
Matter of fact can y'all go outside and bring them in here because this is going to be a long night!( Evil smile)

So Mr. Alvin you thought it was ok to frame me?
Alvin- I didn't frame you, how I frame you?

I punch that bitch
Alysa- Bet you didn't know I'll find out about your little secret
Hey G can you tell him he can come in now!
G- ok

Alysa- Hey everybody I would like you to meet Richie, the one Alvin paid to give Brittney aids! 😏
Richie- Hey Alvin you miss me?
Alvin- I-I don't know what your talking about!
Richie- Oh you don't? Can someone direct me to a tv?

Alysa- Hey everybody I would like you to meet Richie, the one Alvin paid to give Brittney aids! 😏Richie- Hey Alvin you miss me?Alvin- I-I don't know what your talking about! Richie- Oh you don't? Can someone direct me to a tv?

Richie Pov

See I met Alvin at a club one night and we just started kicking it from there! But I was surprise to hear what Alysa told Alvin cause in her life! I can tell she a real bitch so I said why not? I mean he played me & he played her, so let's give this bitch a taste of his on medicine!

I politely put the video in and it showed Alvin telling me how he wanted me to get my best friend to fuck his girl and give her aids because she kept cheating!

And then he started touching me and one thing led to another! And we have been in a serious relationship for over a year now! But that shit is so dead now! He fucked with the wrong bitch!

Brittney, Markus, & Alvin Pov

Markus crying
M- How could you Alvin, you said you love me?
A- Baby I do love you but I love him too!
B- Alvin you lied on my sister
Alysa- No bitch I'm not your sister period the only person I'll consider a sister is Allison‼
Alvin- Man fuck all y'all! You dam right I lied. If I can't have her nobody can‼

M- Alvin you played us! You told us she was the reason we all had aids 😢😢 She was the only one that help me and I fucking believe you, you piece of shit! Alysa I'm so sorry please forgive me!

Alysa- Shut the fuck up because all of you turned on me‼

Allison Pov

Don't worry he has a  secret too!
Let the other person in!
And in walk the person Markus didn't expect to see!

Hey Austin, it's nice to see you! Wassup Alysa
Alysa- Hey Austin

See Markus never told y'all that Austin was the one that kidnap him! Austin rape him everyday but the day he escape he tied Austin up and started rapping him as well!

Austin Pov

It felt good to be free! When Allison set me free she told me she needed my help and I help her with her problem she will help me out!
See Markus has been having sex with me everyday and even suck my dick and swallowed my kids! He never told a sold, so I'm gone expose him to the world!

I was about to put in the video of him sucking and fucking me so everybody could see until he started crying!

A- Why you crying baby?
M- Please don't expose me, you gone ruin my name!
A- Aww poor baby....... well it's too late! I already upload it on every website and let's just say  its gone world wide already!
M- I'm sorry

Oh you thought I was done with you! Let's show them how we get down!