Hmmm

I'm not sure if I ever wrote where she stayed but if so I change it to Detroit.

Alysa Pov

Well I finally made up my mine! 😊 I decided for us to move to Hawaii‼ I can't wait! I had enough of Detroit and the people here! I plan to leave next Thursday so I can have enough time to pack and make sure everything at the store is in order before I begin my new journey! 😊😊

I just the kids off at daycare & now I'm headed to send my details to my other store that I'm transferring to!

A- Hey Sabrina! Oh wow your pregnant? I didn't know!
S- Um hi and yes with a boy, I'll be 7 months next week!
A- Ok I'll see you later, I'm headed to send these papers off!
S- Ok

I don't know why Sabrina act like she saw a ghost when she seen me but then maybe it's because I haven't been here for awhile!

Sabrina Pov

A- Seeing Alysa here just literally made my heart drop! I mean I haven't seen her here in awhile! Buts that not what scares me, it's because of the person I'm pregnant by!
7 months ago Alvin came to try to talk to Alysa again but she wasn't here so we starting talking, texting, & then one night things just went from kissing to me getting head from Alvin!

I know I'm so wrong for this but I just couldn't help myself! We didn't just have sex that one time. We actually had sex over 20 times and even in Sabrina bed when she had him to watch the kids while she went to work! I made sure to tell her I'll be a hour late! I just pray that she never finds out!