Bday Sex

Part 17
#Shattered

Brittney Pov

Life has been great, I've been feeling sick lately so I set an appointment for the doctor! I need to make sure my little one is ok! Yes that's right bitches I'm pregnant by Austin again! I mean what can I say I love my man! I'm also still seeing my rich boyfriend, who makes sure I get everything I need because he thinks it's his child! Austin is bright so I'll say my baby took after me, so he want think I cheated on him! I need all of his money!

My doctors appointment tomorrow at 9 & I can't wait to check up on my little one! I'm only 2 months and my kings have been bowing down to my every need! And today is my birthday so I can't wait to see my presents! 😊😊

Austin Pov

I just love Brittney so dam much! I plan to propose to her after she have my seed! I'm beyond happy! I'm finally going to be a dad after all these years! Today is Brittney bday and let's just say, I'm going to make it a night to remember!

I already had everything plan out, I was just waiting for Brittney to come home!

Brittney Pov
I walk in the house and I sees trail of roses going to the bathroom and when I get there I see Austin in the tub with another female!

Who the fuck is this Austin?
A- Calm down baby this is just a part of your bday present, let us make love to you and your every need!
B- All I could do was smile! I never had sex with a female before but for my man I will definitely do it tonight!
Ashley- Hi my name is Ashley
B- Hi
Austin- baby what you waiting on to get in this tub, we ready to eat that pussy!

Brittney- awwwww fuck yes daddy go deeper
I just couldn't believe it while Austin was fucking me, Ashley was licking my pussy all together! I ended up squirting all over his dick and her face

Ashley- mmm dam baby you taste good, come sit on my face
B- As soon as I sat in her face she starting devouring my pussy, it was so much pleasure I dam near suffocated her
Austin- the view I was seeing was beyond beautiful! While she was eating the Queen pussy I decided to let her feel daddy dick now!
Ashley- fuckkk daddy go deeper
B- don't stop Ashley baby keep going

10 mins later we all came

That was the best night ever! I love you so much daddy!
Austin- I love you too baby now go to sleep!
B- ok goodnight baby
Ashley- goodnight

Austin Pov

That was my first time having a threesome and I can say I pick a good as person to join us! I went and shook Ashley so she could follow me on the other side of the house!
Ashley Pov- why did you wake me up?
A- Did you like it?
Ashley- Of course I did, you know I would've never came if I didn't
A- 😏 good! Now suck this dick baby!
Ashley- nawl I got something even better
A- dam fuuuuckkk baby don't stop
Ashley pushes me down and start riding my dick, I couldn'tz handle it, I let all my kids inside her!
A- your MINE now! ☺️

If only Ashley knew what she just got herself into!