War time

So After eating it was finally my dads turn!

Allison POV

Awww daddy are ready to become a little bitch?Aaron-Fuck you hoe(spit in her face) you'll not my fucking child and will never be
Alli-😡😡 Do you realize that you just fuck with the wrong person? Since you like to talk so much shit and spit at people, let's see how good you can do it without your tongue!
Aaron- Bitch you wouldn't dare do it!
Alli-pass me the scissors. Now I wouldn't dare do what?
Aaron- I said you wouldn't ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Alli- Like I thought! Bitch don't you ever temp me, you hoes will learn to fucking respect me! I do fucking play!

😂😂😂 You look like a little bitch sitting up her crying and you haven't even experience the real pain yet! 😁😈😈

Let's get started Dr. Rogers
Dr- Yes ma'am

After 4 long hours of his painful surgery I was tired and ready to go home!
Aye G lock up for me, I'm headed home!
G- Ok boss

Dam I forgot I told Alysa i would stop by! Well might as well take her some lunch!

15 mins later
I walked and notice her worker with her back turnt sneaking talking on the phone!

S- Mom I don't think you understand. I slept with my manager ex boyfriend the daddy to her twins and now I'm pregnant by him! I haven't saw him in months and now all of a sudden he text me telling me to come get him from this address and to call his crew 79 to help! I'm confuse what do I suppose to do with this information.... ok well the number is 709-892-7135.... ok love to to mom, I'll ttyl!!

I left before she could even see me!
Conversation
Alli- Aye G go get that bitch ass Alvin and tie his ass up butt naked! I got some business to handle!
G- Ok boss
Let's call and see who this person is.
Hello who is this?
A- Alvin told me to call you for help
Ok was just checking, we already on it, we'll be there in 1 hour, ok!

Code 129 in one hour! So get ready for war!

I text all my crews to let them know!