Chapter 1

3rd P.O.V
Bella Swan, now Cullen was pregnant with her vampire husbands baby, twins but no one knew that. The babies are half human half vampire hybrids. And was rapidly growing, Bella looked nine months pregnant when she really was just a few weeks.

"This is pretty important, why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided?" Rosalie asked Bella who was rubbing her large stomach.

"What..what now?" Jacob asked concerned about the human girl he loves.

"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names." Edward smirked.

"Well then I'm on your side no matter what." Jake stated, not liking the blonde vampire. Bella smiled.

"They're not that bad, if it's a boy..EJ...Edward-Jacob." Bella said proudly, Edward and Jacob glared at each other slightly, but both trying to get along for Bella sake knowing she might not survive the birth.

"Okay that ones not awful. Why don't you tell them the girl's name?" Rose said, Bella was leaning on the blonde vampire for support.

"Well..I was thinking Elizabeth Mackenzie Rosealice." Bella said, she looked to see the two adoptive sisters wearing proud smiles.

"I like it, but where did you get all that from?" Edward asked feeling honoured that his wife wanted to name their baby after his mother.

"I got Elizabeth from your biological mother. Mackenzie, I had a friend in Phoenix we were really close, like sisters and she died in a car crash I never got to say goodbye. And for Rosealice I put Rosalie and Alice together...so what do you think?" Bella asked blushing at the attention on her.

"I like it. It's perfect." Edward smiled at his wife as her face lit up with a smile. As Bella reached for the cup of blood on the table a loud crack suddenly filled the room along with a shriek from Bella. Bella's back falls towards the floor and the rest immediately react and used vampire speed to bring her upstairs.

Elizabeth's P.O.V
Mummy and daddy were talking about names, with some other people but I couldn't tell who they were. They thought they were having one child, it will be a surprise it'll be when they find out there's two of us. I start feeling tired with the warm comfort of our little space and with daddy being around us.

~~~

I soon woke to the sound of mummy screaming and Renesmee freaking out. "What's happening?" I asked her.

"I don't know." Was all she replied with.

"GET HIM OUT NOW!" I heard mummy screech. Suddenly I hear a ripping sound and light fills my eyes. A pair of pale, cold hands grab me and lift me out of our little home.

"It's Elizabeth

"It's Elizabeth." A voice I recognised as daddy breathed out, I open my eyes to look at him to see a man with bronze hair and golden eyes.

"Beautiful." I heard mummy's beautiful voice whisper. I try to turn my head, daddy set me on mummy's chest. She smiled faintly as she looked into my eyes, smiling down at me. Her smile turned to ashes as she screamed again and I knew it was my sister.

"Edward I think there's another one!" I heard the voice I like say.

"Jacob take her." Daddy said as he took me from mummy's chest.

"Keep that thing away from me." He said causing that made me cry, I looked at mummy to see her laying still, I cried louder not liking how still she was.

"Edward I'll take her." The blonde lady that had just come in said, daddy looked like he didn't want to.

"Edward I'm fine, I promise." She said and daddy reluctantly gave me to the lady.

"Hello Elizabeth I'm your auntie Rose, aww your such a beautiful baby yes you are." Auntie Rose cooed making me giggle while she washed me and then got me dressed and fed me blood and milk mixed together.

3rd P.O.V
Edward got his second child and saw it was a girl but then noticed that she was bigger then Elizabeth and thought she was the one to hurt Bella and Elizabeth and he wasn't wrong this child claimed a lot of the blood that Bella was having and it made her more vampire than Elizabeth, he was about to put her in a open and empty cabinet but just then Alice Cullen came in.

"Edward I can take her." She said and Edward gave the baby to her, he just assumed that she had a vision and he went back to Bella who was with Jacob Black a shapeshifter who is also her best friend. Edward put his venom in Bella's heart but when it didn't work Jacob ran out, he was angry and sad that the love of his life is dead, Edward panicked and started to bite Bella but what they didn't know was that Bella was in the transformation.