Chapter 21

Elizabeth's P.O.V

It has been 50 years since the Volturi came and Nessie and I are fully grown now. After the Volturi left we moved away from Forks but we are coming back now. Mum and dad still don't like being around Renesmee but do it for me.

"Come on Ness." I yelled up the stairs to my sister.

"Just coming." She said running down and outside to the car. I giggled and followed her.

"Ready?" Dad asked from the front, I nodded my head and look next to me at Jake who was already looking at me with a smile, I smiled back before looking out the window watching as other cars passed.

~~Time skip~~

When the plane landed we got of quickly and went to get our bags, then went out to the cars to go to the house that Nessie and I were born in. After a long car ride we finally got to the house. I jumped out of the car before it came to a stop.

"ELIZABETH!!" My mother and farther yelled.

"Sorry." I say rushing into the house with Nessie behind me, we are running to our new rooms, Alice and Esme designed them. We finally got to our rooms they are across from each other. I opened the door and looked around.

"Wow." I muttered, it was just like I asked for.

"Thank you

"Thank you." Nessie and I both yelled.

"You don't have to yell, but you're welcome." Aunt Alice yelled back.

"Well you just yelled." I muttered looking at all the new clothes in the wardrobe.

"I can hear you." Alice said. I could hear everyone in the house laughing.

A/N- Sorry it took so long for an update I've been ill and Wattpad keeps crashing. I have made another Renesmee twin story because I might have a very healthy obsession with crossovers and TVD...and Harry Potter and teen wolf, I think I need help. 😂

I hope you liked this chapter, thank you for reading and for the votes. I'm going to make it kinda like twilight and new moon where Renesmee finds her blood singer and the Volturi come to see the twins and not too sure how it will end but...yeah.