Chapter 28

~~~Next Day~~~

Lizzie's P.O.V
I stand with my family, Renesmee went to pick Alex up for school. I see Nessie's car arrive at school. I look around, and see basically the whole school staring at them. They walk up to us.

"Hey guys," She says with a wave. I smile at her.

"Breaking all the rules now." Emmett jokes as Nessie holds Alex's hand.

"Well we better get to class." I said.

"Your right." Ness said, turning to Alex. "I'll see you later." He nodded his head, then walked off to see his friends.

~~~~

Nessie P.O.V
I took the twins back home from school. Alex and Lynn was standing by their car. I jump to the ground next to them.

"Could you at least try to act human, we have neighbours." Alex tells me with a smile.

"Well I'm part human. Also I'm going to take you to my place tomorrow," I tell him.

"Wait like...to meet all of your family." He asks.

"Yeah," I shrug my shoulders.

"W-What if they doesn't like me?" He asks, I laugh at him.

"So, your not worried about being in a house full of vampires and werewolves, but if they don't like you?" I smile at him. He nods his head. "Sooo, I'll pick you up tomorrow."

"Okay, can Lynn come?" He asks.

"Sure, Seth wants to see Lynn." I said and then went to my car, driving home.