Chapter 27

Lizzie's P.O.V
It is a nice, warm sunny day outside. I am sitting at a picnic table outside with Nessie and Jacob. Nessie and Alex were staring at each other, which to be honest I find slightly weird.

"Why are only Renesmee, Elizabeth and Jacob in today." Alex said looking away from Nessie.

"Uh, Dr. and Mrs. Cullen yank them out of school for hiking and camping and stuff," She tells them. "The twins stay because they like to keep up with school work, and Jacob he just likes to stay with Elizabeth." She explained. "I tried that on my parents, not even close," She says before Annie interrupts them with a big smile on her face.

"Guys, I am going to the prom with Matt, I just asked him and I took control." She says happily hugging Lynn. "Are you sure you guys have to go?" She says sadly.

"Oh yeah, whole family thing," Alex lies.

"Okay, well we should go shopping before all of the good dresses get cleaned out," Jill says as we all nod our head to her, just as the bell rings for class.

"Port Angeles, mind if we come?" Alex asks Jill as she shakes her head.

"You want to come?" Jill asks.

"There's somewhere I need to go there, so why not go together." He said.

~~~~

Alex's P.O.V

Today I am going to confront Renesmee about her and her family being vampires. I'm standing in the school parking lot waiting for Renesmee. I finally spot her. I give her a look that says 'I need to talk to you'. I walk her way, passing her and her family, making my way to the forest that is on the by the school. After reaching the forest, I drop my bag, walking forward a little before standing still.

"Your impossibly fast, and strong, your skin is pale..and sometimes you speak...like your from a different time. Your family never eats or drinks anything, they don't go out it the sun light," I list all the facts, taking a breath when I feel her behind me.  "How old are you?"

"17," She tells me making me roll my eyes,

"How long have you been 17?" I reword my previous question.

"A while," She says.

"I know what you are," I say.

"Say it," She says sternly. I don't say anything. "Out loud," I still don't say anything. "Say it!" She spits out

"Vampire," I say as confidently as I can.

"Close." She said making me turn looking at her confused. "I'm a hybrid."