Chapter 8

Bella's P.O.V
My family stood in different sports around Carlisle's study, as he told the Denali's story.

"The immortal children were very beautiful so enchanting, to be near them was to love them. But their development was frozen at the age they were turned, they couldn't be taught or restrained. A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. Humans heard about the devastation, stories spread, the Volturi were forced to intervene. And since the children couldn't protect our secret, they had to be destroyed. The creators grew very attached, fought to protect them. Long established covens were torn apart, countless humans slaughtered. Traditions, friends, even families lost." Carlisle explained. He began to tell us that Sasha Denali made an immortal child, Vasilii.

"So the Denali's mother made an immortal child?" I asked to sum his story up.

"Yes. And she paid the price." He answered. He then explained how the Volturi killed Sasha and the child along with her.

"Well Elizabeth is nothing like those children, she was born not bitten she grows every single day." I hissed, angry that Irina would accuse my daughter of being such a monster.

"Well can't you just explain that to the Volturi

"Well can't you just explain that to the Volturi." Jacob said, not knowing about the vampire kings.

"Aro already has enough proof in Irina's thought's." Edward explained to him.

"So we fight." Jake said oblivious to how strong they are.

"There offensive weapons are too powerful. No one can stand against Jane." Jasper told him.

"Alec is even worse" Alice added looking worried.

"Well then we convince them." I said, the idea forming in my head.

"They're coming to kill us, not to talk." Emmett said to me the obvious.

"No you're right. Maybe we can't, but maybe others can convince them. Carlisle, you have friends all around the wold." Edward said trying to convince his father.

"I won't ask them to fight." Carlisle said while shaking his head.

"Not to fight, witness." Edward said.

"We can ask this of our friends." Esme said to Carlisle placing her hand on his shoulder. I promise to keep my daughter safe.